Thread: HUMMER KIT CAR

HUMMER KIT CAR

Hi im new here* ;D, can anyone help me where i can find a galvanized steel 4 door pickup H1 body? for use in Arizona City. I prefer like the ones they make in the Philippines. Something cheap but worth the quality.
    g!!p<br />Jeep bodies and parts for SALE! <br />good quality for an affordable price<br />www.geep.biz<br />www.geep.biz/catalog<br />www.geep.biz/geep1.pdf

Re: HUMMER KIT CAR

try here:
    http://www.geep.biz/

Plus Urban Gorrilla
    Alley cat
    Classic roadsters makes on I think too.

If you want to build from plans there is also Rocky Mountain Coachworks (Tremmor Muv)
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Yeah www.geep.biz. I got an H1 4 door wagon body last year from www.geep.biz. But they also have a 4 door pickup
    body option for your choice of taste. Actually they have lots of choices of bodies for H1. It had a complete body and frame assembled.
    We use it in Phoenix off roading every month. I was suprised the quality of work considering it was from the Philippines. Only 4 weeks from the order to delivery at my door. Its really worth every cent I paid. I am also looking at their H3 replica pickup. The real one doesnt come out yet but they have them now.
    g!!p<br />Jeep bodies and parts for SALE! <br />good quality for an affordable price<br />www.geep.biz<br />www.geep.biz/catalog<br />www.geep.biz/geep1.pdf

i've heard urban gorilla is the best company....

could anyone back me up?

-jordan

Chamaco

By all means. It not only is the best H1 replica (with the exception of the front grill) but it is also very well made. The MRV is beautiful to look at, but seem more complex. Gorrilla basically is screwed on to your suburban donor. Cost wise, it is probably the best otion if you consider freight from Philipines, taxes, etc, etc.. Good luck

Yeah i visited the www.geep.biz website already. Looks neat to me. Its very detailed for a replica. Haha probably id rather get the H3 pickup replica. Looks pretty cool when i show it off on our 2006 offroad festival..ill be the one of the few who has one. 8)

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

urban gorilla fit on a long bed pick up or a suburban with the engine an trans. moved bak 14" to give it better stability

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!