Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John's Fiberglass Workshop Build

John's Fiberglass Workshop Build

Wasnt there someone on here having their Diablo built by Jouhn .. just wondering if there were any updates?
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

kitcarnut

Re: John's Fiberglass Workshop Build

That's Koenig, there are some pics in our gallery, just before John moved to his new building.

Hi Guys...haven't posted in a long time..thanks for asking....Wayne's roadster is coming along nicely ,the mechanicals are done,bodywork is getting there too,actually just shot the rear deck just too see the color the other day (1999 Lambo millenium Silver)black interior...I really like it..It will have full replica engine cover set-up,boyd wheels,front-air lift kit,bunch of other goodies...sorry my web pg has been totally neglected...It is only myself and my son and I am there 6-7 days till at least 7or 8...the diablo seems endless at times ,just the sheer volume of parts to be made is staggering.The new shop is a big step up tho about 2000 sq ' with attached office 905-579-9004.I have been taking photos and gotta get Auto to up-date eveything ...unfortunately along with that I will have to increase all my prices accoss the board very shortly ,they have been the same since 2003...so any of you that have been on the fence come out and see Wayne's car ...thanks John

let me know when you need to update, i'll be glad to get those up for you.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

koenig

Hi this is wayne aka "koenig" John is building my diablo roadster, and it looks amazing. You should see his work.
    Anyhow I have more updated pics I took last time I was there, and I have them on the computer but
    I don't know how to upload them to this site. Sorry. So if someone is kind enough to let me email the pics to them they could post them for me. Im hoping to go down this sat, and take more. My email is koenig153@hotmail.com The only reason I use the handle koenig, is for the German Turner.
    John has blown me away with his honesty and hardwork the car is outstanding and he is a great guy so if your looking for a honest hardworking builder look no further. I finally sold my Ferrari Daytona Spyder and its on its way to Norway!

Thanks again and take care everyone.

Wayne Fink.

koenig

Some more options for my car, replica engine cover, xbox 360 under dash, 2 dvd screen, sony psp with internet, alpine system, rear camera, remote doors, replica guages (I have them they look exact.) Door sill plate in carbon fiber spells out diablo, and the list goes on and on!
    Poor John, I keep adding to the build! Sorry buddy.

All the best guys,

Wayne Fink.
    "Koenig"

you can email me the photos and i'll put them either on my webspace or johns site.

my email is the little letter icon under my screen name on the left.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

koenig

I emailed you the pics thanks again.

http://www.gparadox.com/johnsdiablo/

no problem. i bumped up the brightness on some of the photos since they were pretty dark.

if anyone wants to use the photos or ask questions about them, please link to the photos instead of posting them directly in the thread because they are HUGE in width, and the text will get lost

koenig, why are you selling your car that John is building for you?
    http://www.kitcars.com/Classifieds/A...sified_id=7463