Thread: Vampiro Exotics?

Vampiro Exotics?

Anyone know anything of these guys?

http://vampiro-exotics.tripod.com/

found them a few days ago. I got an email back explaining they are somewhere there is no copyrite laws.
    From what I gather they are doing Murci's Coupe and Roadster.

I asked for photos but was told they have no intention of taking orders, or deposits or payments. So hence no photos.

I was told to check back in a while for photo updates on site at a later date.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Re: Vampiro Exotics?

no copyright laws? must be the internet then ;D
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Only places I know where no copyright are North Korea, Croatia, Thailand, certain parts of russia and africa.

They may have copyright laws but are not readilly inforced. (however the copyright owner can still bring suits, just that police don't care)

And of course as already mentioned the internet.

I recall being on a carribean cruise a few years back and one of the Islands had no copyrite laws.
    We were advised to becareful of the stores we shoped at because due to no copywrite laws, you were not always buying what you thought. eg. Gucci watches or certain brands of clothing and ect.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Hi all, this is my first post here.

I think the Bosnia dont have any copyright laws, because you can buy on the shop watches like rolex or rado for 15-20usd, then you can buy clothes like armani, doce&gabana, versachi, etc for 20-50usd. And there is somethig alse that you can do if you have money, if you kill somebody you just pay to police and they will never put you in jail, or if you stele the car you just give police some money (20-50USD) and he will not ask for the documents. So if you have the money you can do what ever you want in Bosnia.

Sorry for offtopic...
    Back on topic:
    I read, on that site, that the replica will be available in 2007.

LP.

nah, it's just that in places like bosnia and croatia, the laws aren't enforced since there are more pressing issues to deal with and not enough police. same applies to many asian countries.
    russia has some strange laws as far as copyrights go, and sweden does not recognize international copyrights/patents. in other words, an imported product will not have any protection without being registed in sweden, and a foreign company can register in sweden and be protected.

weird eh?

of course, copyright laws should be the least of your worries in terms of replica cars, you'll probably get screwed out of your money by 80% of kit car guys, import duties/customs, transport, exotic dealership parts departments, ebay buyers and seller, online scammers, and tons of other places.

Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com