Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whens the last time you saw a real ferrari?

Escalade182

whens the last time you saw a real ferrari?

I saw a 550 today up near york, PA.. light blue, it was beautiful.

and a black 360 modena spyder last weekend in ocean city, MD. took lots of pics...

and an orange lamborghini contach on rt.15 but i think it might have been a replica....it was going to fast to really tell. :

edit: oh yeah a red 328 parked at my work a month or so ago.

what about you guys?

Escalade182

Re: whens the last time you saw a real ferrari?

heres the link for the 360

http://photobucket.com/albums/d67/es...ferrari360.jpg

the fresh bird crap was slightly out of camera angel on the deck lid :'(

355 in New Orleans durring the shoot of my documentary. Also saw an LM002 drivin down the road.. couldn't really believe my eyes.

550 about 2 weeks ago.
    And is saw 360 about a year ago, it sounded so good.

I saw a 360 last month, it was Ronnie Dunn's of Brooks and Dunn he lives a couple of blocks over from me. I was looking pretty cool myself in my 2000 Ford Windstar Mini Van. LOL It was a rainy day and he had that car out in the rain. It made me sick to my stomach. I should have reported him for Ferrari abuse.

I see a red 308, a red 355 and a red 360 everyday, they belong to people in the neighbourhood. I also see a yellow Gallardo, my friends about every 3rd day. I see TONS of M3's, M5's, AMG's, also from my neighbourhood..There's lots of showoffs around, thus the need for an Extreme 355, Extreme 360, IRA 360, AC Schnitzer BMW5 on my driveway whilst my money is safe in the bank! LOL ;D ;D :P

Escalade182

illuder, I'm in the same situation, as you can see. :P

ocean citys getting higher and higher class. bought the place 8 years ago for $75,000 (townhouse.) and today, neighbors sells theirs(not remodeled, terrible condition, no appliances or furniture) for upwards of $300,000.

Escalade182

at my primary house, in frederick. bought for $180,000 now houses with half the square footage on the same block are going for $500,000+

so pretty much every neighbor has atleast a hummer. a friend down the block just sold their bmw 540, bought a bmw x5, because he wanted a "fun" car. yeah....a 430.

....maybe he'll let me get a better look at it. i could get some specific demensions and whatnot.

edit: I've yet to seen it. all i know is its silver.

sick basterd garages the damn thing. has had it for a month or so... >

Escalade182

but that reminds me, i also saw a red 430 about 2 months ago on the coastal high way. and a rep viper, black viper, and a black z8, and a blue acura nsx, nothing too special.

and how could i forget, my ex has an '06 silver is350 after she was t-boned in her '05 is300. >

Enzo 3 weeks ago (might be the one that was in pieces in malibu a few days ago), Mclaren F1 XP003 2 or 3 months ago, Ford GT yesterday, gallardo every couple of days, 360's weekly (owner of my bank has one and a maserati), F40 at the dealership 10 mins away, lotus elise's all the time, etc.
    i dont even look at Porsches / BMW's / hummers / vettes, there's way too many here. 4 of my neighbors have 06 vettes... :

but i tell you, even though i see exotics and superexotics all the time, it still gets me excited
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com