Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEWS: FORUM SOFTWARE UPDATED

NEWS: FORUM SOFTWARE UPDATED

Hey Everyone,
    I spent some time this morning upgrading the forum software. If you have any troubles please private message me -
    Thanks
    Ari

Re: NEWS: FORUM SOFTWARE UPDATED

How can I change the link to my avatar? The dog is at a different location now

Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Quote Originally Posted by AdminAri
    Hey Everyone,
    I spent some time this morning upgrading the forum software. If you have any troubles please private message me -
    Thanks
    Ari
    Nice job Ari, as usual....It looks more streamlined. Any new functions added with the new software??

Keep up the good work....How's your replica build going on or is it finished already??

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMX
    How can I change the link to my avatar? The dog is at a different location now

I'm going to look into the avatar settings now...

Quote Originally Posted by goyal99
    Quote Originally Posted by AdminAri
    Hey Everyone,
    Thanks
    Ari
    Nice job Ari, as usual....It looks more streamlined. Any new functions added with the new software??

Keep up the good work....How's your replica build going on or is it finished already??

VK
    The new template may be temporary - its the standard one that comes with the upgrade.
    Theres all sorts of bug fixes and small new functions added, as well as some speed increases (hopefully!)

My replica is "basically" finished - I've taken pieces of it apart to fix things though, so its not currently on the road. Need to put the driver's side door back on before its road worthy again, and have been too busy with other things to get 'er done

looks good...however I have alot of red X's :-\
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

thanks ari.

it's strange but now it doesnt remember the threads i have read and those i havent read..

when i open the main forum page (with the General, Mall etc) it shows which has new posts with by making the title bold.

but when i go into something like General, the posts all appear as read/non-bold ???
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMX
    thanks ari.

it's strange but now it doesnt remember the threads i have read and those i havent read..

when i open the main forum page (with the General, Mall etc) it shows which has new posts with by making the title bold.

but when i go into something like General, the posts all appear as read/non-bold ???
    Auto - If I am understanding you correctly, I think the problem has to do with the fact that all the messages were converted to a new format for the upgrade, and so none of the old new messages are considered new anylonger : .

Does this post come up as "new" on your computer?

Thanks
    Ari

no none of the posts do, only sticky are bold

keep the different colour "new" when someone posts, i sometimes read the same post or thread without it,i can glance quickly when it was highlighted in blue and know there was a new post