Thread: Lambo Countach by Designo Bertone?

Lambo Countach by Designo Bertone?

I have this VEYR confused Lambo kit owner who is selling his Countach. He INSISTS that it was built by Designo Bertone. Although I have explained to him that Designo Bertone does not manufacture Kit Cars, he refuses to accept that statement.

How do I differentiate and find out who the kit was made by? Any Kit car manufacturer who use Design Bertone stickers on the side of the countach when selling it?

Re: Lambo Countach by Designo Bertone?

sounds like someone ripped the badges off the fiat X1/9 :P

tell him that Bertone not only doesnt make kit cars, but they dont make cars in general, they have made maybe 4 or 5 in 40 years, and i assure you that none used fiberglass.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Quote Originally Posted by illuder
    I have this VEYR confused Lambo kit owner who is selling his Countach. He INSISTS that it was built by Designo Bertone. Although I have explained to him that Designo Bertone does not manufacture Kit Cars, he refuses to accept that statement.

How do I differentiate and find out who the kit was made by? Any Kit car manufacturer who use Design Bertone stickers on the side of the countach when selling it?
    Lots of kit makers put the sticker on the cars. Have the guy call an expert like EuroWorks or Exotic Illusions. They'll set him straight. Even original cars that Bertone did design work for had the stickers. Heck even Fiats like the x1/9 had the stickers on them. lots of luck.

i'm in south africa, not USA :-\ cannot get the advice from euroworks etc...