Thread: Attack K1 Vs MRF360

Attack K1 Vs MRF360

Which looks better? decide and post your thoughts. ;D
    www.dvdbusiness-workshop.com

Re: Attack K1 Vs MRF360

Attack had great looks, i think the technical limitations and complications are to blame for the slow slow sales.
    the MRF360 is just a 360 replica, the 360 looks great but no one will have a second thought about the Attack, whereas the 360 replica is always a replica.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

The attack is more exclusive than the mrf360. It's dificult to compare the two cars, one is a replica the other a back to basics sportscar. If i had a choice i would go for the attack (it has a more exotic look and is more performant than the mr2 base car of the mrf360 kit) The only minor thing of the attack is it's pricing. For that amount of money (if you have it build for you), i can buy a porsche boxster, audi tt roadster or a simular car. Ok, maybe those cars aren't that exclusive as a attack but at least they have windows that you can roll up and down or airconditioning... etc

grtzz
    blackpass

Attack kit would be the last thing I would buy now. It's a great car but have you guys read the problems the owners are having getting their parts. Every kit sold since Euro-Works quit selling them is missing parts, and by the looks of their forum they are getting no results from K1.

P

i guess its either that or germans that dont seem to answer questions
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com