Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari 430 Replica

Ferrari 430 Replica

Does anyone know if they do a replica for the ferrari 430? it is fairly new model so probably not... but if anybody knows if theres any being made please post.... 8)
    www.dvdbusiness-workshop.com

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Re: Ferrari 430 Replica

WHEN WILL YOU NEED ONE ;D 8)
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Aweso...QQcmdZViewItem
    I don't know how authentic it is but there is one on E-Bay I posted the link. Knowing Ferrari it will dissapear off E-Bay very soon. Take care. Bill

Nah they only remove stuff that actually looks like a ferrari. That doesnt even look remotely like a ferrari!!

It looks interesting but cirtainly hasnt got any of the 430 styling cues!
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

Not being familiar with the F-430 I just checked a real one on Ferrari's website and you are correct this car isn't even close. The front grill is was to large for starters, the air dam opening are to small I could go on and on. Take care. Bill

that kit is from the poeple who made the k1 attack
    -If you build it...they will buy.-

yeah, doesnt look like a ferrari too me, the 430 looks alot like the 360, i think its just the grills changed slightly and the lights, theres not too much of a difference.

Only eight more hours to go and im off too stoneleigh park too look at one of these 360s. IM a bit 50/50 on geting one done atmo though as today i heard that the mr2 doner doesnt have a boot, and i checked, it does have one but its tiny.. soo could be a bit impractical for me... but im thinking .... hmmmm sacrifice having a boot and 2 extra seats for a little style.. :-) I mean, i dont have a misses and im only 25 so why not have some fun with it eh.. oh and i stil live at home with my parents, which will seem a bit odd.. lol :-\ but im in love with it... follow me heart? well ill tell ya later when ive seen it up front. ;D

www.dvdbusiness-workshop.com

i have an old MR2 and the storage is basically the same. up front, you can store a few tools if the spare wheel is in, and in the back it's only good for groceries or small things. i'd say max would be a golf bag, but nothing big. i still use the passenger area for storage, why not, who would blame you if they see an engine in the back.

but the big thing with a 360 replica on an MR2 is width, make sure you can handle what's needed to make the things fit. spacers bigger than 1.5" will put alot of stress on the wheels and bearings. if the kit needs a wider suspension setup, it's big money. so keep this in mind.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

we are slowly working our way back to finishing the front bumper an tonneau cover behind the seats ;D

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

hey I found a carPC skin for roadrunner you might like, italianknightrider.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=64319

...just in case your into that sort of thing.
    -Rob