Thread: Something new?

Something new?

I found this website tonite. They have some very nice looking cars. Has anyone ever seen thier work?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitcars/show/

Re: Something new?

its a compilations of the work of many people. half of the photos are real cars and not kit cars, and the kit cars are from a bunch of builders. i believe some of the cars are done by Mike Vetter, the RR Phantom photos are from the "Paul's Exotics" aka "World Class Exotics" site (though it's still unclear who actually made the car), the painted TG kit is nothing impressive, and 3 of those Porsche GT1 photos are a real GT1 (notice the amber turn signals, which arent on the kit).

all in all, a nice compilation of photos, but thats about it.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Yeah a few people have spammed the forum at kitcars.com with those photos and world class exotics has the same ones on there website. I live in florida and tried tocontact WCE to see if I could go over there and check out the operation and take a few photos. Never got a reply

The add for the site was in a magazine named Robb Reports. The magazines show million dollar home, boats, cars, etc. I was suprised a potential scam add would make it into this type of magazine.

World Class Exotics LLC
    561-301-2369

I try to get back with everyone, sorry that I missed you.
    If you live in Florida you should come by.
    Paul
    www.WOrldClassExotics.com

wow Paul!

Nice to see you on the forum...
    I've been following your work for years now..

anyway, you've build a Few IRA360 , right?

His Flickr site was put up by a guy to cross market some products that might not have
    been seen on the WorldClassExotics.com site. I had no editing capabilities and was not always happy about the content/pics but his marketing efforts show initiative and was more exposure of our cars.
    Did not know he was mixing in oem cars, kind of threw it off I think. With the number of calls that we get from non serious buyers all day it makes it attractive to have call "screeners". The problem is I dont know how people are being handled unless someone tells me.
    Fiberglass panels are prone to warping under their own weight if not stored correctly before mounted. I
    just found out that someone here had a roof with a "dip" in the middle. Rather than calling me he would rather make personal stabs at me on this forum. I have tried to make people happy building custom cars since '88 and lots are but happy people dont genrally make "appreciation" posts....2 bad posts get read by thousands...
    If anyone has any issues, problems, questions I am still right here, doing fine thanks.
    Paul
    561-301-2369
    www.WorldClassExotics.com

Why is it Paul, that you can have a dozen customers post stories of total frustration in trying to deal with you and with one sweeping statement just blow them all off by saying it was all their fault? I bought a roof off of you, and yes it had a serious dip in it, as well had piss poor fit. I tried to contact you numerous times by phone as well as email.... why do you just assume that it's the customers fault? And if you noticed, my comments about you were only directed at your silly modelling agency scam... not about my specific business dealings with you . As it was, I took down my post about your agency........ It's not so much the "bad" parts that piss me off, it's the arrogance of the way you deal with people.
    Sorry all, I know this is the wrong section. My rant will end here.

Well everytime I hear about paul it has never been good and never from the same person.

hi Paul,

Do you have any experience in the IRA360?