Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wheels wheels, HELP!

Wheels wheels, HELP!

Looking for 5 or 6 holed wheels. Preferably chrome to fit the Fiero of course.
    I want to replicate the wheels from the Mach-5, or come pretty close anyway.
    I want to stay away from Compomotive at all costs. They have the wheels style that would be close, but I don't want the bolts around the inner rim edge. pictured here...
    http://www.usacomp.com/Replicar.htm

I have been to a few online wheel shops, but nothing so far or they just have WAY too much inventory and eveyrhting seems to be leaning towards pages and pages of umpteen hunfred spoked tuner style rims. Would be perfect if I had a Honda Civic or an Eclipse and wanted to run down Brian Spilner, but that ain't my bag!!

Anyone have any ideas on where to get these?
    Night Stalker

Re: Wheels wheels, HELP!

Hello? Anyone? Ok, how about any 5 holed wheels. Like the style from the Lambo Countach.
    Night Stalker

I have not seen any wheels like what you are looking for, but I have not searched. There are thousands of wheel designs and way too many places to buy them. I say keep looking though the online catalogs.

Have you tried CENTERLINE? I saw some that I liked. I thought about these http://www.centerlinewheels.com/whee...w_id=1&sw_id=9

Those aren't too bad, but the slits in there won't work. Some Countach style wheels would work great. Where are people getting those?
    Night Stalker

Sienna made one piece modular replica wheels for the Countach years ago..
    I cant find anything about them now but I have an old kitcar magazine with Sienna advertising them..

Thanks for the help guys. The Countach are the closest I have found so far. But in my search I ran across these and they are absolutly perfect.

Night Stalker

Wow! Night Stalker, those are exactly like the Mach V's rims...remember, it also had spinners for the center caps. Good job on your find!

Gino

Yeah I hit paydirt on these. Lucky!!!! You're right, now I need the directional spinners too.
    Night Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalker
    Thanks for the help guys. The Countach are the closest I have found so far. But in my search I ran across these and they are absolutly perfect.

Those look good who makes them? They kinda look like WELD WHEELS. Did you get them?