Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pilgrim Minotaur

Pilgrim Minotaur

I saw this in a kit car magazine. Have never seen it mentioned on any forums. A sharp looking car for sure. Article says Pilgrim licensed the Minotaur from Minotaur sports cars and they are looking for an agent for the US market.

Any of the UK guys know anything about the Minotaur?

White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Re: Pilgrim Minotaur

looks pretty cool, however it seems that they copied the K-1 attack headlight design...either way i wish i had one lol ;D

maybe we could use their windscreen for the enzo?

Designed in 1993 Was the Attack even a thought then ? Also that windscreen looks way to curved for use on a enzo

Hi all,

That first pic of the white minotaur, that windshield looks pretty good to use?
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

I have seen the minatour quite a few times at shows now & I dont think the front screen would be suitable for an enzo. As someone mentioned above, the screen is too curved & the corners have been rounded off.

The lights have been updated, but I think they are from a puegeot 206. The fronts still use the basic shape of the 206 but have new lamps fitted & no clear cover to make it look more agressive. The rears are aftermarket ones designed to fit the same car (206) & just look all wrong. If mainatour let pilgrim do a bit of tweaking & mods here & there it could be a good car.

There has been a rolling chassis & shell on ebay uk recently, I will see if I can find the link.
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

Its way to rounded for it . Maybe it could be adapted but I dont think so ...Hell what are we worrying about the windscreen for, we dont even have a car to put it on yet....hahahah

Drew, is it solidly built car? w/ performance suspension? or is it slapped together for looks? How does it look in person compared to photos? I agree a couple tweaks here and there especially the rear taillight area and it'd be great. The article said it is quite large in the rear to accept a wide variety of motors.

the Minotaur has been around for awhile in the UK but the designer never really finished it ,he was allways tweaking it so it never got a final result. i think hes sold the rights to pilgrim and so now it can be properly sold and advertised.
    it's a strange car ,you either love it or hate it, i cant decide?
    it is priced a bit high though.
    Attached Images Attached Images