Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purchasing a Diablo

Purchasing a Diablo

Well like most of us i cant afford a real diablo, so ive decided to go in the marked and purchas a completed or somewhat completed replica, and i was just wondering what the avereage cost are for one??
    GsXr

Re: Purchasing a Diablo

It depends on a lot of things completed ones can go for about $40,000,00 to $115,000,00 Depends on how the quality of the build what motor and trans setup.
    1BadF40 And now runnin with the Devil

IF you follow your dreams and not your budget the Fake will end up costing as much as the real deal ...lol

What sort of replica are you looking for? Fiero Donor or tube chassis? Stock Engine/transmission? How authentic does the car have to be? What stage of completion does it have to be?

Lots of factors are going to influence the price. It may be best to find a car you're interested in, and ask what people think it's worth or if it's a good deal. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by RHK
    It may be best to find a car you're interested in, and ask what people think it's worth or if it's a good deal. Good luck!
    I posted cars I was looking at and recieved lots of help from other members..
    Keep the cars you are looking at in your budget and find the best one..Completed Lambos are expensive and completing or building one is a major pain in the ass ..

Quote Originally Posted by RHK
    What sort of replica are you looking for? Fiero Donor or tube chassis? Stock Engine/transmission? How authentic does the car have to be? What stage of completion does it have to be?

Lots of factors are going to influence the price. It may be best to find a car you're interested in, and ask what people think it's worth or if it's a good deal. Good luck!
    I was thinking of getting one that had the closest appearence of a diablo, it would be a fiero donor car, at least 80% done, stock engine.

I wud purchase one bcuz i can get my hand on a V8 mustang engine very cheaply around 800$

These are the one that im considering so far,

http://lamborghinireplica.com/ForSal...ure%202420.jpg

http://lamborghinireplica.com/ForSale/DSC00411%20(2).JPG

http://lamborghinireplica.com/ForSale/20kDiablo.jpg

Thefirst one cost around 29 000, the second one is 20 and the third is 20k aswell
    they all seem a good deal, but i just wanted some of your imput, all comments welcome

GsXr

the 2nd one is an IFG, older type. they have gotten mixed reviews, FYI, so make sure the owner fixed the door opening/closing issues and other problem spots.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

One other thing i went on this site, and the prices are resonable www.rarecars.org

I was just wondering if this guy is credible and if any one knows if his work is good?????
    GsXr

Hi,

you've probably found this link on the web already but quite informative on lambo building.

http://www.lamboreplica.co.uk

Rgds

Nick

looks like it cost the guy about 35K UK pounds

It might just be me, but does that first one not look like quite a bargain??

The obvious downside is the import problem, but if I didnt have all my cash tied up in my 308 & 355 I would have been seriously thinking about that one! Imported to the u.k. it would stand me at 18-19UKP tops. Seems quite cheap. I suppose it depends on how much is left to do, but it looks almost complete to me.
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)