Thread: LarryBud Please Help!!!

LarryBud Please Help!!!

Larry,
    This is Koenigtr. Can you please send me a photo of the reinforcement on the 25th anniversary in the inside of the car? I lost all my photos and files and can't remember what size tubing I used to reinforced the chassis... You can visually see the rectangular tube metal if you have not fabricated the interior yet... Hope you can help... thanks...
    Andrew

Re: LarryBud Please Help!!!

I will send you an e-mail tonight when I get home, it will be after 11:30pm though. Here is a link to an imagestation album I have that might help you. http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...91295453&idx=0 I'll give you more info tonight. 8)

Larry,

Thanks for the reply... I did see the pictures on your site and got some of the size. But I do not see a picture of the tube running across the bottom part of the door and the front rear fender area. If you have time, it will be nice if you can send me a step by step how you made the headlights - I believe you mentioned you used the headlights and bracket from an old car. But can't remember what car was it... Hope you can remember....
    Thanks....

How far are you on the project?

Hi,

Any update??? I guess too busy trying to finish the car.. I understand...But, when you have a chance, please take a quick picture of the inside framing of one of the side...

thanks