Thread: KNOTTS 2007 KIT SHOW QUESTION?

KNOTTS 2007 KIT SHOW QUESTION?

Hello all, The last 3 knotts kit shows i have been to i have not seen one ferrari replica,from 2004 to 2006 not one ferrari kit. i know it's a bit to soon to be thinking about this show being 10 months away,here is my question. i go to see ferrari kits from private owners. Is this a ferrari lawyer thing keeping them away?
    I ask because i have a chance to bring my new 308 to the 2007 show. I got taken from my builder that was making me a 512tr. so i got mad and called ferrari telling them about this builder and sent them pics,video all kinds of info on this builder.when you get taken for 15,000 and know you will never see it again you start sing'n like a bird. any way i had to do something and this was the only thing left i could do. ferrari has been looking for this guy for years and i gave him up.at least now he cant rip off any one else. so any good legal advice on what ferrari could do to a private owner at this calif. show? i would for once in my life like to have a car at knotts and not just look at a car that is not mine. give me some feed back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: KNOTTS 2007 KIT SHOW QUESTION?

it's pretty simple, they cant and dont do anything to private owners. the only reason they go after kit cars at all is because people sell the bodies, and thats when the actually can do something.
    they dont bother attending the show since it would be useless for them, but for whatever reason, theres very few prancing pony cars at Knotts. go for it.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

No Ferrari's at Knotts in the past three year? No way. You must have walked by them. In 2004 my Mom bought a 308 and I ran into a F40. Last year (2005) there was a whole selection of 250 GTOs and a 250GT. When you say no Ferrari's, are you looking for a specific model?

PS. I am planning on having my 355 there next year.

Thanks for taking the time to give me some good feed back! I will make sure i take my blinders off next year. I hope others will join me i would like to see the F cars at the show other than mine .Thanks again.........

You need to get the special sun glasses that block out the Cobra's. Sure you might hurt your shins, but at least you could finally see something different.

If you are in the Bay Area in Sept 9th and 10th, then make it to the NCKCC car show in San Leandro. There should be some F cars there. I am working hard as I can to finish my car and get it there.

http://www.nckcc.com/