Thread: Palermo testarossa replica

Palermo testarossa replica

Blast from the past, when I started with the fiero kits about 10 years ago in the uk, someone gave me a promo video for the palermo testarossa based on an unstretched fiero.

I just found the video again during a tidy up & wondered if anyone knew anything about the kits. I havent seen them anywhere all the time I have been into kits. The vid had a clip of a V8 archie install at the end too.

Just curious if anyone remembered them?
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

Re: Palermo testarossa replica

Quote Originally Posted by drew355
    Blast from the past, when I started with the fiero kits about 10 years ago in the uk, someone gave me a promo video for the palermo testarossa based on an unstretched fiero.

I just found the video again during a tidy up & wondered if anyone knew anything about the kits. I havent seen them anywhere all the time I have been into kits. The vid had a clip of a V8 archie install at the end too.

Just curious if anyone remembered them?
    I'm selling Back Issues of Kit Car magazine .. May '91 has an article on the Palmero made by Nethken Associates, I can't remember if it made the cover or not.

Also sold as Argenta by Pacific Motor Sports ... well not exaclty the same BUT close

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...March_1989.jpg