Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No one like this car????

No one like this car????

I have noticed this DKX handmade car appeared on Ebay for second time,but for second time nobody bid for it..... ??? Is it so ugly??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DKX-c...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: No one like this car????

its a car? ;D

yea its ugly, sorry :P
    -If you build it...they will buy.-

Its.... how do you put it.......erm....(lets be nice someone has obviously put alot of effort into it).

An aquired taste!

308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

Nobody isn't going to buy that thing.

That looks like something that they would do on that MTV's Trick it out.

Hey that thing would make an awesome drift car!.
    So whats wrong with a replica?

I'll be less diplomatic because the guy needs to know the truth. Hey, I like some things for being quirky too, but I'm honest with myself about it. The reason many kits never get off the ground is because they are fucgly - this car being a prime example. Aesthetics draw a person in before they ever know a thing about the car. A complete lack of aesthetics/proportion/symmetry can also push people away from a kit design no matter how much quality is built in.

I give the guy props for being different, but if he wants to sell something - you just have to make something that someone else is willing to pay for. :-X

FUGLY
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

i agree with scourge, the car looks like from a amateur. but when you decide to sell it on market, you must tie the design in other people's aesthetic . :-\

Well, I kinda like it. I looks like it could be a concept car from the late 70's. If you look at the concept DeLorean, Lambo's, and others from that time they all kinda had that space ship look. I would love to own that, but I don't have $8500 to spare, and its reg and built in Canada, so it would be difficult to get it reg here in the states.

-Chris

definately an acquired taste...... not for me, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean00
    Well, I kinda like it. I looks like it could be a concept car from the late 70's. If you look at the concept DeLorean, Lambo's, and others from that time they all kinda had that space ship look. I would love to own that, but I don't have $8500 to spare, and its reg and built in Canada, so it would be difficult to get it reg here in the states.

-Chris
    as Delorean said ,from the othersidethe car has its own design style---combination with Lambo Countach, Delorean,and italian cars styles.