Thread: kitcar suggestion!

Hybrid View

kitcar suggestion!

Hello! I'm thinking about building some kind of kitcar. What i need is some suggestions from you of appropriate kitcars. I'd like it to be a 2-seated midengine spyder/roadster (no roof), it should be a modern-looking car like a ferrari 360 for example. But it definitely don't have to be a well known replica kitcar, as i'm not going to built a "lookalike car". Please enter som websites that fits with my description. Thanx allot!

By the way I'm new at this forum, so hi everybody! Since I'm from Sweden my english might not be prefect, i hope you have some indulgence

Re: kitcar suggestion!

The Ferrari 355 is a comon one, but the only good spyder I've seen was based off of a Fiero and took a lot of work to get in that condition. You'll find the build diary around here, look for Funny Wheels.
    You may find a 355 spyder based on the second gen Toyota MR2, and seeing as you're going for a look alike and not a full replica, this may be fine for you. I havn't seen a done kit, but http://www.extreme-sportscars.com has a spyder option.

As far as Lambo's go, people seem to be leaving the Diablo behind, but you can find a lot of information on these at http://www.kitcentral.com

I'd sugest a Porsche 550 spyder myself, but their sixty years old and thus not modern.

I sure much more experenced members have more options for you, those are just the one's I pulled out of the air at three in the morning.
    I come to you with only &quot;KARATE&quot; - empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor; should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons - &quot;KARATE&quot; - my empty hands.<br />- Ed Parker, 1957

maybe a k1 attack is what you are looking for. It fits your discription of what you are looking for.

except last i heard they stopped selling it
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

automx,will you please take that video of my x girlfriend rocking from side to side off the net as she(sheba) has imformed her lawers,and is threatening to release photos of me in my gimp outfit on the net,not a good look.when your ready,freddy