Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari concepts

Black Ops

Ferrari concepts

I can not attach Pics as of yet so I have sent AdminAri some pic and have asked him to attached them to this post..

These are Ferrari Concepts that have never been made but a few are not bad ideas for kits ..

Black Ops 8)

Re: Ferrari concepts

Are you talking about the design compitition that was held over a year ago?

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-200...ompetition.htm
    http://archive.cardesignnews.com/new...est/index.html
    I come to you with only &quot;KARATE&quot; - empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor; should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons - &quot;KARATE&quot; - my empty hands.<br />- Ed Parker, 1957

Black Ops

Yep that is it... some nice ideas there, a few would be nice kits!

Black Ops 8)

I come to you with only &quot;KARATE&quot; - empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor; should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons - &quot;KARATE&quot; - my empty hands.<br />- Ed Parker, 1957

Black Ops

Quote Originally Posted by Any_Key

Yes that car is very nice.....

Black Ops 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Any_Key
    Wow! Are there any pictures of his progress? That is the kinda thing I'd love to see/have

No, that's a concept drawing, not even his.
    That's the concept drawing for the compitition, we havn't seen anything from Chamaco on this yet.

Black Ops

This is what the Kit Car market has to do... design a car and spaceframe, Mid mounted Engine, running a Vette 6.0L Gen IV V8.. a 6 speed box... some thing new .... at the moment it is the same old same old, Cobras, Lambos, Ferrari, Westfields etc etc etc... The Ultima is fast but its looks SUCK big time.... Now that Ascari with the Ultima Drive Train and set up would be GREAT......EXTREME are you reading this ;D......LOL... I like it if Extreme or ANY company could make something like this..

Black Ops 8)

PS : I am a spokes man for me only! :P

PSS : If I had the money and could find someone with the skills I like to start a company and design a car like the Ascari.. It would drag in the Younger Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops
    These are Ferrari Concepts that have never been made but a few are not bad ideas for kits ..
    There are sooooooo many concept drawings that would be a great base for a kit car. As Chamaco has said earlier, as long as your kit does not look 100% like a registered IP property and you don't try ot pass it off as being all created by you/an origianl piece made by the factory you're copying, then you're good to go.....despite Eric Geisert of Kit Car telling you that lawyer's will be coming after you.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops
    There are sooooooo many concept drawings that would be a great base for a kit car. As Chamaco has said earlier, as long as your kit does not look 100% like a registered IP property and you don't try ot pass it off as being all created by you/an origianl piece made by the factory you're copying, then you're good to go.....despite Eric Geisert of Kit Car telling you that lawyer's will be coming after you.
    That is what I was wondering about. I stumbled on the site below just yesterday. On it I noticed a couple cars that look very much like a Lambo. As far as I know they are their own designs, but clearly look inspired by the Lambo. One was the Cizeta Moroder V16T the other a Vector W8. I have no idea but I assume they have nothing to do with Lamborghini and are their own legit supercars (please correct me if I am wrong, I am assuming). If you haven't seen the links before, check it out. Cool cars and awesome, really awesome videos. Anyway this is what I would love to do. I saw a photoshop of a car and would love to do a modified version inspired by it. No Lambo, Ferrari or any other badges on it, more than likely the name of the guy who did all the work ;D (It wouldn't be me LOL)

http://www.patrickshim.com/PatrickSh...l_CarShows.htm
    http://www.patrickshim.com/PatrickSh...Automotive.htm