Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi I need some help deciding

Hi I need some help deciding

Hi,

Well, I've always liked exotic cars I'm 17 and I'm looking to buy a replica. I don't know what to get my choices atm are these:

F328
    F40
    F355 - Fiero

Diablo Roadster
    Diablo VT
    Countach 25TH

My budget is about $20,000 so I need some help in the right direction I live in south texas btw. Thanks

Black Ops

Re: Hi I need some help deciding

Try IFG in the US.. they have diablo and countachs...

http://www.ifgonline.com/

Black Ops 8)

I was actually looking at world class exotics , their stuff looks real good and they can be built for the less

http://www.worldclassexotics.com/diablo_kit_options.htm

if I don't get that I'll go ahead with a F40 ,but I'm concered for lack of parts

With the budget you have of $20K you can only afford a USED 328 or maybe a F40 on eBay....Most fully assembled Lambo replicas are over your budget (unless you want to crappy Lambo build).

The 328/308 replicas are by far the cheapest and since NOBODY is selling kits for them you'll need to shop on eBay for a used, fully assembled kit....The same is true for the F40 - nobody makes them anymore and the good ones are impossible to find.

Your only choice in your want to build a kit is the F355 which is within you budget....There are several companies who still make the F355 kit. Search this forum and also look on eBay.

You might be able to get a Lambo kit as well (not assembled) and do the work yourself....But I seriously doubt you'll be able to find a fully assembled Lambo replica of any quality for less than $20K....But then again you might get licky on eBay....Best of luck!

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

I'd really like a F-40 its a great looking car

If the F40 is what you like then thats what you should get

Hi all,

While I agree if it is an F-40 you want than you should hold out for one.... I even think there is a member here, Mr Ferrari I think that is trying to sell his f-40 kit, for about 3,500$$.....

But if you are looking to get a diablo I also agree with the previous post that 20K is too small a budget, except for the following link......

http://www.euroworksexotics.com/Miragex_StageI.htm

It is a fiero rebody of a diablo, but on the wheelbase of the fiero... If you were to get a diablo, most put them on stretched fieros, well that stretch is like 11 inches... This kit, for 7,000 $$, will sit on a moddified fiero frame, but NO stretching.......It even has the diablo doors, and what looks like a 2nd generation dash too....... Let us know what you decide to do, k....?
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Black Ops

Well if you want something different then try this

http://www.markscustomkits.com/turnkey-cars.htm

I grew up on watching Knight Rider... just looking the net and found this this morning.....

Black Ops 8)

PS : I assumed I was the only NUT on the planet until I found this at 0915 Tokyo time

http://www.knightreplicas.com/databa...CI=Alternative

Actually I did see Mr. Ferrari's kit and looks great but I'm not sure about getting the aprts and rear glass and stuff Might wait for a fully completed one to come along ,but WorldClassExotics's diablo looks good its a fiero rebdoy and looks to be within a reasonable price.

kitcarnut

you need more than 20 big ones, why?? because for that you'll have a so so replica and when someone else have better looking (more original) you'll be sorry you did not spend more.