Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donnington UK 2006 photos and comments!!

Donnington UK 2006 photos and comments!!

Thank you to the UK folks for posting the photos....

Note: the previous thread on Donnington is closed..
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Re: Donnington UK 2006 photos??

I had a really good weekend once I eventually got there! (Water hose split in 2 on the way there)

Didnt use the camera as much as I should have though, so only a few pics.

Mine!

Mine!
    [URL=http://community.webshots.com/photo/2528111760082525508OIsBva][
    See the theme yet?

The Track was used for kit racing series on the sunday

Very nice countach.

Another 355 (RKC/Dave Jones kit)

EXTREME !!!

308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

This thread is about donnington, not DNA or Extreme or any one manufacturer. In fact most of my pics are of MY CAR! I already said I didnt take as many pics as I intended. If you also notice, I didnt take any photos of Ultima or marlin or MK or Z cars or Dax or that new hummer that I spent quite a while looking at or the GTD or...or...or......

Ari ...Can you put me down for using one of those Ignore buttons aswell please.
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

wow

i really like that silver 355, looks good!
    -If you build it...they will buy.-

drew355 hats off to you,what a brilliant reply,what a smart guy.GTPOWER i thought me and you were tight, im sorry if i offend ,for this i must amend.just say the word GT ,and leave it up to me.when your ready obviously

Re: Donnington UK 2006 photos and comments!!

Drew

Your 308 looks the most AUTHENTIC of the bunch......sorry but all the other MR2-355 replicas look kinda of....odd!

I like your 308 the best!

Thanks for the photos - VK

Cheers for the comments on my car its been quite a while since its been at any shows.
    There was some really nice looking machinery there. There was a 250 GTO replica on the stand & that countach really impressed me, the side skirts suited it perfectly. It was well finished too.

It was good to put faces to alot of the uk people on here too!

There was a huge black hummer in the main hall that looked interesting, which will probably be in clones r us' garage with his 360 before long ;D

I saw two little freestyles made from rover mini's. A friend of mine is building one of these & they were going round the off road course that was made for the huge 4x4s making it look easy!

Sorry no pics of these, but have a quick look at the website, they look cool!

http://www.muddybuggies.co.uk/ Theres a few videos on there showing just how good it is off road. Its dirt cheap to build aswell. (sorry! ;D)

ANYBODY ELSE with photos???

Any more photos of replicas and comments??

EXTREME, DNA, others?? what happened, was the show THAT BORING?? ???

VK

Well, i for one am confused. Before Donnington there was a "boxing match" between Dna and Extreme. Their "boxing ring" would be Donnington. A lot of talk was said, promissing pictures, etc. but to be honest i am disapointed. I was expecting lots of pictures from both kits, from various angles, inside and outside pictures. Pictures of Dna's enginecover, various pictures of how the top would fold down. With other words,lots and lots more info. How many people have asked Dna to post pictures from his enginecover. He hasen't done that so far. People who attended Donnington had the change to take the pictures, but nothing so far.

And what about that photoshoot that was planned with Extreme, Dna and a real spider? Finally there was a change to compare both kits with each other and with the real thing, but again nothing so far. Why al that fighting? You had a change to show who had the best kit (although in my eyes there is no winner or loser since both kits are amazing), but no one did any effort.