Thread: A good builder in Canada?

A good builder in Canada?

I had a few prospects I was looking at to build a Countach kit. One was the Fiberglas Workshop, but now that I see Koenig is not happy with his build and told me all the problems he has had, I wont go to them. There is a builder in Quebec called Brazo Design. When I asked Alan at Euroworks about them, this is what he told me: "I paid them big bucks to build the tooling for the X kit. It was junk..Sorry to say but they are no reputable at all." So, that rules them out... Has any one on here heard of Xtreme Dreams Lamborghini Replica's in Bloomfield ON. Canada? Does any one know if he's reputable or not?

Re: A good builder in Canada?

Hawk,

There is a guy in Kitchener who builds exact copy Countachs and his work is first rate !

PM if you need more info as he likes to keep a low profile.

Cheers,

Nick

There's also Ken from North American Exotic Replicars.

I seen him selling a few Countach replicas before and they look nice, im not 100% sure if he builds them.
    So whats wrong with a replica?

Well I am interested. Why does this guy keep a low profile though? Can he be trusted do you think? any info on him would be helpfull. Thanks.

Hawk,

There is a guy in Kitchener who builds exact copy Countachs and his work is first rate !

PM if you need more info as he likes to keep a low profile.

Cheers,

Nick
    [/quote]

Hi Hawk,

He has built alot of turn keys for some of our friends and is just finishing up quite possibly the best ever reproduction of a Countach ever !
    If you are near the Kitchener area go check it out...

Nick

Hi.

I spoke to Ken a while a go. My personal opinion about him is, well... he's all about the money... He told me he wont bother building a Countach kit because there is no money in it for him. Then he tried to tell me its going to cost me a hundred grand to build a Countach kit and a Diablo kit will be worth more money when I go to sell it. Well first off, I'm not building a Countach kit just for profit. I love the car and just want to live the dream of owning one. And second, Any kit weather its a Diablo or Countach or what ever is only worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Any one can build a kit and "try" and get a cretin amount of money for it. But only if a person is willing to spend that much. You can say all you want its worth an X amount of dollars, but to me any one who can afford that much for any car will probably not spend it on a kit car replica. For me, I would never spend over $70K CDN or US on a kit. I would just get a real one or something like a real one. And I know builders of Euroworks and Jemco build exact turn keys going for $35 to $50k US. Ken's only interested in building a Diablo kit and selling it for something like $87K US? I can buy a real Countach for that. But thanks for the suggestion any ways. I appreciate the help.

There's also Ken from North American Exotic Replicars.

I seen him selling a few Countach replicas before and they look nice, im not 100% sure if he builds them.
    [/quote]

Hi Nick.

for sure I'll check it out. I'll send you an email if you don't mind giving me his number and address. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by f355_guy1
    Hi Hawk,

He has built alot of turn keys for some of our friends and is just finishing up quite possibly the best ever reproduction of a Countach ever !
    If you are near the Kitchener area go check it out...

Nick