Thread: Mitsuoka Kits, Japan

Black Ops

Mitsuoka Kits, Japan

OK this is what I am talking about... forget Ferrari, Lamborghini and the other replica... make something new...

This is the biggest kit car company in Japan

Mitsuoka

Black Ops 8)

This is what my company plans on doing, but only cars along the line of a AC Cobra/Attack K1, but something NEW and Supercars tired of the same old same old!

Every man and his dog has a F355, 308, Countach, Diablo and soon 360, 430, Murcielago..etc etc etc

Re: Mitsuoka Kits, Japan

I like the Ide of something new and unique,some other concept cars can be found here:
    http://www.conceptcarz.com/
    http://info.detnews.com/photogalleri...cargallery.cfm

The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Black ops I love that last car in the post you made. What is it?

Mike

Black Ops

Not mine it is a Mitsuoka Kit... in Japan... they made it..if you want the information I will get it in the next few days!

My cars will be displayed at A tokyo motor show when completed.. they are still drawings at the moment.....

Black Ops 8)

I read that Mitsuoka has been recognized as an official manufacturer and not just a kit-car company now. I think that since Tommy-Kaira went belly up and bought out by ASL, that ther eare now only 9 recognized manufacturers.

Blackops,

I looked up the Fulgura. Looks like a cool mix of a ferrai with some older pantera styling (updated though) thrown in.

http://www.supercarsite.net/fulgura.htm

James

;D My bad Black ops.....I meant the post you had made! ;D

Mike

Black Ops

TORA (Tiger in Japanese), Japan

OK was asked a question in PM but let the rest know the answer also..

The Company name is TORA.... Japanese for Tiger.

We have two cars on the drawing board one will be like a Ferrari Pinifarina Rossa but the front and rear of the car is completely different...it will have a more aggressive/muscle look and sporting the Toyota V8, the cars will be on space frames.. It will be made from all new Toyota parts from the latest model Toyotas... we do not want to use parts that will be hard to find or replace at a later time.... The "Sniper" will be made mainly of Toyota parts from the Vitz or Echo in the US I think it is called

The Other cars is a Big Surprise.. It will be completely new, at first we will make a few turnkeys only and if they sell well then we will be happy to let someone copy our car as long as they keep it to our designs for 5 years then they can change and chop as much as they like...The "Akuma" will be made mainly of parts from the top of the range Toyota/Lexus.. running a Twin Turbo Lexus V8,

We plan on building the cars for 5 years then design new ones and end the first two, once the first two cars have ended we will sell the moulds and everything to build the cars to someone that wants to make them into kit cars, I am not interested in Copy-write of our cars as long as our name is not used on them, people can make them as kits and sell them under new names but if someone puts our name and the word replica on the kits then off to court we will go....

After 5 years our Plans are to go in to production of a Supercar(Turnkey only) and make smaller roadster (kit form only) for the public to build.

Every 5 to 7 years the cars will change and the moulds will be sold to anyone that wants to make them into kits..

Shigure Tatsushige
    Tora
    Japan

i like it. ;D
    -If you build it...they will buy.-