Thread: Wow...

Wow...

This is the most beautiful fiero based diablo ive ever seen...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Wow...

Does look good, would be nice to have some interior shots though.

Black Ops

Very Very nice, but it needs a V8 not a six!

Black Ops 8)

Quote Originally Posted by GTOpower
    Does look good, would be nice to have some interior shots though.

he just added some interior pics

Everything looks GREAT on the outside and I do like the color....

......except for the anemic engine choice ( a Honda Civic can blow the doors off this replica) and the cheesy looking vented disc brakes (which are plastic inserts to the wheels).

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

beautiful car ...but no power to back it up. :-\
    -If you build it...they will buy.-

The car is great looking but I agree with all of you. Why keep the 6 ?? Having a neon blow your doors off would be really embarassing would'nt it??

Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

why would you even try to race in one of the flashiest cars out there, it would be a cop magnet.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Has nothing to do really with racing. (At least in my mind). All show and no go really is'nt my speed. It's fine for others and that's the great thing about these cars. You build what you want. IF someone is happy having a 140HP Diablo, more power to them. Not me though.

I actually enjoy telling people that my car is a replica. I love their expressions. (especially the last one with the V8). However, I never saw the point of people that need everyone to think their car is real. One rev of the engine and their cover is blown.

I even had a guy once from the Ferrari forum jump all over me about putting a small block into a real 308 that I was looking at for a project. It was like I was clubbing baby seals for goodness sake! I told him that I'd be glad to "put up" my replica or a real one with SBC against his anemic 250HP 308 any day.

I grew up a gear head so I get GREATER satisfaction from the performance not the posing. There is no right or wrong, just individual preference.

To me it's like the Plymouth Prowler. I look at them and say "cool". I look at the 6 cyl and say "Why"??

The Diablo in the link above is a great looking car no doubt about it. But looks is all it has.
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.