Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablo Questions

koenig

Diablo Questions

Please look below at last question.

kitcarnut

Re: To Jim Dinner and anyone else with good ideals! lol....

HI Wayne,
    I'm not a expert but that carburator is bit in your way, plus the engine is sideways. I dunno.

what you are still driving the car? it's cold here D put it a way . hey we are geting together bunch of guys for a coffee. come n join us. Carlo, Nick, Steve etc.
    later Eddie

Hi Ed,

Sounds like a great idea..Whereabouts & when ? Something central to all of us would be good..Im currently shopping around for a CNC Router so thats keeping me busy ( didnt realize how much there is to know )..

Cheers,

Nick

kitcarnut

NIck,
    Steve and Carlo ,Me, 22 Oct sunday where?? not sure yet. any strip joints open at noon? ;D

koenig

sounds good to meet everyone for a coffee. There is a blue diablo with a carb motor in sideways, on narec, and they have a full engine cover so I was hoping mine could be the same.

regards
    wayne.

Hi Guys,

Since Steve is coming from Oakville , Wayne from Newmarket, Eddie - Markham ,Carlo from Brampton - maybe somewhere north -east Brampton area is kinda central and close to highways for most ?? Trinity Mall is at Bovaird / Hwy # 410....lots of coffee shops in the area..Please let me know what is good for most of you location wise and we can all make plans to meet ...Any others in the area are more than welcome to join us as well...

Is anyone planning on driving their cars ( meaning replicas ) ?

Cheers,

Nick

kitcarnut

hey guys go to ORCC for this get together!!

Quote Originally Posted by koenig
    I was wondering can you improve my engine cover, making it more realstic? It looks good, but not really accurate, I was hoping to get the engine cover to look like jim dinners red diablo......
    Also Jim, can you install another rad and fan on the opposite side of my car, and remove the front rad, so it will look more realistic?
    Also my speedo still isn't calibrated. I will pay you for your time and parts.
    I got the fuel tube to work now the gas goes in great! Thanks for the tip.

Here's the pics of my car again Jim:

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/koenig153/
    Just an idea.. Paint your air cleaner flat black......maybe paint the valve cover part that covers the air cleaner flat black to try and match the other one on the other side.

Just a idea

Hey wayne, you know by the looks of your Diablo, Jhon did a great job on it. I mean, so what if you spent a few thousand dollars more. Any Diablo that looks as good as yours I have seen for sale is usually in the high $70's to low $90's even $110K US range. I think you got a hell of a deal in my opinion. Car looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by koenig
    sounds good to meet everyone for a coffee. There is a blue diablo with a carb motor in sideways, on narec, and they have a full engine cover so I was hoping mine could be the same.

regards
    wayne.

koenig

Lamborghini Diablo! Where do vin plates go?

Yes Hawk,

your right my diablo is very nice, John did do a great job. Part of the problem was that I thought when you got a complete car it was like my brand new car, without any problems, but there aren't. I see that now. I have told John how I feel now, and moved on, and have recommened him to several people, and posted postive feedback on all forums. I still want some items changed though, even though the car does look good. Also where should I put my new chassis plates (vin plates) you can see them on the center console, in my pics. Pics are here any ideals guys?

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/koenig153/