Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enzo Plans?

Enzo Plans?

I'm looking for ready to use cross sections like webmasters...

any?

-Rob

Bobi1

Re: Enzo Plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Epic

any?

Custom plans from 99% exact 3D model of Enzo for $1,500 here:
    Time frame for comletion ~ 1 month
    $500 in advance, $500 when the model is ready, $500 when the plans are ready, then I can send realsize hi-quality paper plans.

this is a forum to help people ?? or is ebay?????

this is to make a solution to the problem,and find diferent opinions, not a sellers place .

Bobi1

Quote Originally Posted by argentinianboy
    this is a forum to help people ?? or is ebay?????

this is to make a solution to the problem,and find diferent opinions, not a sellers place .

any?
    Ok, so we can delete all topics in General Kit Car Chat that contain some prices and advertisements (of plans, kits, rebodies, parts...).
    Actualy I don't have "ready to use cross sections" of Ferrari Enzo but I offered my SOLUTION - I can make them in exchange of suitable payment for my work. Thus, we can be helpful each other. If you think that one month of hard, quality and extremely exact working worth nothing... : Plus, my offer was waaaaay cheaper than the other professional NURBS FREEELANCE (not incorporated professional) designers and engineers (which charge $50+ per hour and $1000-$2000 in advance for such a quality work). (and I can prove that i can make the 3D model and plans with the highest quality and precise - ask me for samples if you can't believe me). I don't know why (almost) everyone think that the 3D work is something easy, cheap and require 1-2 days for always... Yeah, it's something digital, not phisical, but if you want, download some free plans (or buy $30 3d model) and then we will see what will be the precise and quality of your kit.
    Ok, I'm not here to advertise my work - when I finish my current work I will take 1-2 more orders/works and then I will leave the 3d freelance area and will turn to the kit business again)

Cheers,

Bobi

yeah I was hoping for free ones like webmasters ;D :P

I guess I'll have to keep dreaming...

my gf however, bought me an 'elite' 1:18 scale enzo as a gift so I guess I could figure out a way to use this...
    -Rob

do you have already done for the Mclaren F1? IF so how much since the work is already done

Bobi1

Quote Originally Posted by webslinger283
    do you have already done for the Mclaren F1? IF so how much since the work is already done
    If this question is about me - I don't have already done McLaren F1 plans

Bobi

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

3D_ENGINEERING why not give him the plans free ,then when he cut out the wood formers for the plug, when he finish it an pull his molds off of it , it is yours free an clear to sell or trade over here ( THE PLUG ONLY ) , i understand modeling is time comsuming but cutting 20 sheets of plywood is too , so a deal like this gets you half way an he does the other half ,i wish i had people standing around with 20 -30 sheets of plywood waiting to put a saw in it ,make the agreement on the forum in front of everyone an sign a contract on the deal as well an if either one of you do not want to do this then YOUR intentions were WRONG TO BEGAIN WITH : 8)
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Bobi1

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    3D_ENGINEERING why not give him the plans free ,then when he cut out the wood formers for the plug, when he finish it an pull his molds off of it , it is yours free an clear to sell or trade over here ( THE PLUG ONLY ) , i understand modeling is time comsuming but cutting 20 sheets of plywood is too , so a deal like this gets you half way an he does the other half ,i wish i had people standing around with 20 -30 sheets of plywood waiting to put a saw in it ,make the agreement on the forum in front of everyone an sign a contract on the deal as well an if either one of you do not want to do this then YOUR intentions were WRONG TO BEGAIN WITH : 8)

Hi IKR,

The reason is that I have to work very hard (15-20 hours at day) over a month or so to make the exterior design as close as possible!!! Usualy I make between 5 and 20 different 3D models of every car in perfecting the shape until I get the final extremely exact 3D model (or chassis with best characteristics). I redo some of the body sufaces when I find some bad area even if the problem is about 1-2mm small. I work on my PC every day to finish my current 3d work. It's so close. I will use the money to invest into materials, big garrage and some parts to start my own project. I'm like the most of others here - and I want to make my project like them. And I have project since 2000!!! It's time to make somenthing after many problems even in 2007. If someone is ready to work so much for free, my great congratulations for him, but I hope you can understand that I don't have this amount of free time! I think that I offer extremely cheap servise compared with the quality of my work. My 3D models are not $30 or $99 cheap but using my 3D models I can make professional realsize paper plans, and this can save many money and effort to the customer when he start building of its plug.
    I can build my own plug using my 3D model and CNC-formed paper plans for cheap price here. Then I can cut the wooden planes using some electric cutter and then some fine grind to the borders. And the symmetry precise will be +/- 0.5 mm from left to right side. It's no problem for me.

Kind regards,

Bobi

thank you itailianknightrider...

pretty much if I cant get my hands on some kind of cross sections...(seeing as how using my scale model would be time consuming and innacurate) I'll probably just build a murci or mclaren because cross sections are available for them for free and they are required to build an accurate car. I found that out the hard way. Its either cross sections, or nothing. Although I've always eyed my projects...I think an exotic car is worth doing properly. I cant help but look at aconcepts mc14 and be amazed at how asemetrical every little part is. I am a perfectionist who took woodworking for every year of highschool who needs something to do and enzo's strongly interest me... I can take pictures of some of my fiberglass/woodworking projects if anyone would consider a partnership...

"Then I can cut the wooden planes using some electric cutter and then some fine grind to the borders." lol. You might know your sh*t with 3d software but I think its safe to stand clear when you pick up that "electric cutter"...
    -Rob