Thread: Fino kit

Fino kit

anyone done a Fino or Finale kit? Now offered at V8archie.com.
    What was I thinking??!!  I could have a VR4 Spyder for this kind of money.

Re: Fino kit

I didn't install it, but I just bought a Fiero with the Archie Fino kit, interior and SBC conversion.* It needs some realignment on a few of the body panels among many other things, but I got the car cheap.* It's time to get to work...

It also needs a new color, because I can't live with this color for long...

Loggerhead

Hmmm. Interesting front end shape! It always puzzled me why candy apple cars changed the front of the finale?

No offence loggerhead, the fino is striking, but I just cant understand why they modded the finale.

Andy
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

There was/is a pic on www.fiero.nl forums of the kit as you get it from Archie .. I have been digging trying to find it again but alas have come up ended handed.
    Any better sleuths out there that can find it?
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

Not sure if these are the pics you were looking for?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

??
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Nah they were definitly on fiero.nl and pretty sure they were in black gel coat -- just wondering if the original poster had any updates to his "just arrived kit" pics. Thanks anyways..
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

I would actually like to see the price of the Finale front end to replace my Fino front. I do like the looks better... :-\

Well, the color has grown on me. I still want to check the price for a Finale front end, though...

Give Archie a call as I am sure he would have no problem selling just a front. His contact info is all over Pennock's forum.

He also made a Finale convertible and showed the build thread on Pennock's. Pretty good looking convertible it turned out to be.

I am partial to the Finale more than the Fino but they are both nice designs.

Good luck with the car and enjoy the world of kit cars and refinishing fiberglass panels.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV