Thread: Pembleton Brooklands - very historic!

Hybrid View

Pembleton Brooklands - very historic!

PEMBLETON BROOKLANDS

Hi,
    found this very nice car here in the web. Seems to be very cheap, and looks great - I think.
    I'm from Germany, so I don't understand the text on the website very well.... could somebody tell me what I need to build this car?

Here's the Website:
    http://www.pembleton.co.uk/cars.html

Dominik

Re: Pembleton Brooklands - very historic!

Evidently you need an old Citroen 2CV
    www.kitcarlist.com

What software should I use?

Hello . You are nice to me and say me what version of software can use to have a forum like this? I am newbie and I have in mind about what I do but I have the necessary knowledge to make such a forum.Please put the topic where you posted if I where to be and I apologize in advance .PS : I note that the forum will not be on the same topic.

That BMW engine or a Moto-Guzzi will work just fine.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Pembletons are now on two new websites. There is one where you can buy a readymade 3 wheeler (like the Morgan but at a fraction of the price!) and one where they sell the kits. I can't post the site addresses as I am new to the forum but they can be found by googling pembleton self build.

Great looking car...

www.kitcarlist.com

Do they have 2cv's in germany? They are neat cars with aircooled motors like old volkswagens but are front engined.
    Scott

Look close at the picture above, and you will see that it is front engine, front wheel drive. They also offer a three-wheeler since the rear wheel does nothing. Check your local newspapers and phone book for auto salvage yards to see if there are any Citroens over there in Germany.
    www.kitcarlist.com

Hi
    Yes, here in germany are lots of 2Cv's - so ... I'll try to get one... don't know... but i like this car, cause it looks like an old racecar