Thread: Authentic or at least realistic interior?

Authentic or at least realistic interior?

Greetings!

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about getting authentic Lambo seats and interior panels for a murcielago build? Steve at TG is putting together a kit for me and the interior will need to be assembled elsewhere. I really don't want the inside to look cheesy like, dare I say, MANY of the builds I've seen, I wonder, is it just bad workmanship or a tight budget that causes all those unfortunate looking interiors? ???
    Lambonut

Re: Authentic or at least realistic interior?

Thanks for sharing Black Ops, those are indeed impressive! But what about us U.S. enthusiasts? I can't believe there isn't anyone here who can do quality interior work like in the U.K.
    Lambonut

Black Ops

I do not know about the US.. but there should be people that can copy from a lambo and make them just as good as the guys in the UK

[b]Alot of US Lambo replicas have far better interiors than the UK. Look @ NAERC interiors, D&R [/b] interiors on the latest yellow roadster surpassed the Lambo in fit and finish. Compare any HCC car to one of the Latest professional built US car and judge then. The latest Cars from the now closed Exotic glass and Ron's toy store all can hold their own plus some.

Rod

Black Ops

Rodrieguz, Just had a look see at NAERC and you are correct they are nice... NOT HIGHER or LOWER but on the Same Level as the UK cars!

It has NOTHING to do with UK is better then US....

My god the US vs. UK thing is getting out of hand people. Why would you go off and say the US interiors are better then the UK. For god's sake it's all up to the individual........who cares where they are from.

Buy some MOMO racing seats.

Not only are they more comfarable than the orginal lamborghini seats but they can hold us big guys as well as bolt into place. Not to mention they look cooler and are cheaper.
    So whats wrong with a replica?

Thanks Capt. Ginyu, MOMO does indeed have some really nice seats, I was just wondering if it is at all possible to get custom replica seats made, at this point I have just about given up on searching for already made seats that resembles the ones in the Murcielago.
    Lambonut