Thread: EXTREME 360 KIT REGISTERING IN TWO DAYS PICTURE OF MY KIT ALSO **MUST SEE**

EXTREME 360 KIT REGISTERING IN TWO DAYS PICTURE OF MY KIT ALSO **MUST SEE**

hi i am booking an appointment tomorrow with my local DVLA (radically altered vehicle test) to register the car in a deferent name , i think i will name it 360 Challenge Stradale what do you thing ?

I wanted to ask also what story should i go with ? what i mean is that i want to register my car as a kitcar and NOT as a body kit conversion ,what should i say when i go there concerning the modifications that have been done to the car ,should i say that i did cut the roof or not ?

i dont know why the pictures dont come up but i will repost the pictures of my kit tomorow using webshot

Re: EXTREME 360 KIT REGISTERING IN TWO DAYS PICTURE OF MY KIT ALSO **MUST SEE**

Well I think you should not tell them anything unless they directly ask you

i agree... dont blab anything unless they ask you...

Ashley said you dont have to go to a DVLA, but if you do, I think they will want tests and all that to be done..

I hope they don't register your car as a Q reg..

Ashley told me that i should do a radically altered vehicle test and the only place to do this test in at the dvla isn't that correct ?

The only reason i wanted to register the car as kit car it was not to have the "Peugeot 406 coupe " written in the registration log book ,this is because if the car is registered as 406 coupe with a body kit when i take it back home the mot station in Greece it will not pass it because they will not recognize is as a body conversion ,but if the car is register in any other name ,they will pass it thru an sva test and after i will be able to register it

but as Ashley told me after the registration as a body kit conversion "Peugeot 406 coupe" will not appear on the registration papers so i don't thing i will have a problem

Let us know how you get on Elpis. And where are these pics you promised to post?

if your keeping the rear seats in then the rear seat belt need to be in and at the right hight, if you dont have them in you can register the car as a 2 seater but the rear seats need to be out

i will keep the rear seats in could you please post some pictures to see in what hight i have to put them .

could some also advice me is this the test that i have to pass (radically altered vehicle test) is it called Vehicle Identity Check

http://www.vosa.gov.uk/vosacorp/repository/Application%20for%20a%20Vehicle%20Identity%20Check %20(VIC%201)%20Sep%202006.pdf

http://www.transportoffice.gov.uk/cr...etestforms.htm

i will post some pictures very soon

also i have to say a big thank you to extreme he has been helped me a lot with the registration process the last few days

we're glad you're getting everything sorted, friend.

i am tottaly confused i went to day to the dvla and they gave me this form that i thing is not for a kit-car conversion ,i thing this is for registering a kit car . Could someone please email me or PM me what i have to do exactly and where to go to register the car . this are the paper i got today from the dvla are this the corect forms

[IMG]http://thumb14.webshots.
    net/t/53/653/1/34/12/2230134120071004054vTAAeM_th.jpg[/img]

You should consider how your registration will affect your insurance. Will your insurance company use the vehicle type listed on the registration in order to set your rates ?