Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MR2 DNA360 kit

MR2 DNA360 kit

I just looked at the photos of the DNA360 kit and compared it to the real cars online and I must say I can't find a difference between both. Is the photos on the website of the replica 360 or is it the real thing because if it is the replica then it looks really great.

I have a few questions. How are the wheelbase on a MR2 Spyder and a 360 Spyder and if they are different, by how much of a difference? I am interested because I like MR2 and it would be nice to just be able to bolt on a 360 kit. It says just bolt and bond, so does this mean that I can convert it back to an MR2 Spyder by just unbolting and bolting panels? I'm a beginner and I could just do simple bolt on. What does it mean when it says to bond? Is it making something pernament?

This kit seems really great and it is affordable and easy. I can't do all the expensive and labor of those other kit and I like the MR2 and the 360 Spyder anyways. It is nice to know that I can combine them together.

Re: MR2 DNA360 kit

it is possible that he isnt DNA and isnt joking... I had my friend look at a real enzo. and then the "lambo replica" that looked like a terrible ferrari enzo attempt and my friend couldnt tell them apart. some people just dont have the "eye" like most of us.
    -Rob

Yeah, I'm not too familiar with these high end cars.

If you ask me about cars that were made for normal people like us, you know the affordable ones that are not replicas, then I would know them more.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic
    . some people just dont have the "eye" like most of us.
    If any of you guys own a decent kit you will know that very very few people can tell its not real..
    In fact nobody has ever asked if my 308 is a kitcar and the DNA is much closer to a real Ferrari than the 308 kits are..

So in reality us kitcar guys study replicas and the real cars so much we would be able spot most replicas.. But if I were to see the DNA car on the street sporting the real Ferrari wheels I wouldnt think kitcar..You would have to have the DNA and a real one parked together to tell a difference.. And then only a few of us would be able to pick the real car out..

Quote Originally Posted by fr2gt
    I just looked at the photos of the DNA360 kit and compared it to the real cars online and I must say I can't find a difference between both. Is the photos on the website of the replica 360 or is it the real thing because if it is the replica then it looks really great.

I have a few questions. How are the wheelbase on a MR2 Spyder and a 360 Spyder and if they are different, by how much of a difference? I am interested because I like MR2 and it would be nice to just be able to bolt on a 360 kit. It says just bolt and bond, so does this mean that I can convert it back to an MR2 Spyder by just unbolting and bolting panels? I'm a beginner and I could just do simple bolt on. What does it mean when it says to bond? Is it making something pernament?

This kit seems really great and it is affordable and easy. I can't do all the expensive and labor of those other kit and I like the MR2 and the 360 Spyder anyways. It is nice to know that I can combine them together.
    many thanks you will get slated by some and praised by other such is the nature of this forum? people seem to get so tied up with the project they buy into when something else comes along they will not accept it? as an alternative that is just as good or better
    our panel kit fits with no structural cutting and will fit usually in about 5 - 8 days ready for paint including stripping the donor
    we are pleased you like it here are some more pics for you

our car

real one

our silver car next to the real thing

interior although we have now done the door cards as below although the pic is of the prototype

please get in touch
    info@dnaautomotive.com

Black Ops

Quote Originally Posted by Miauzitu
    You cant find diferences? Were you using your glasses or youre blind?
    Good try, whats the point creating new users to make publicity for your kit when people know thats you who's writing this things?
    Grow up
    Tosser!

what about people like me who are (although skeptical) helpful (sometimes) ?
    -Rob

Some people cant see the diferences, thats obvious, but an user registated in the day and hour of the topic creation, who cant see the diferences(still ok) making all this pub "It says just bolt and bond, so does this mean that I can convert it back to an MR2 Spyder by just unbolting and bolting panels? I'm a beginner and I could just do simple bolt on. What does it mean when it says to bond? Is it making something pernament?

This kit seems really great and it is affordable and easy. I can't do all the expensive and labor of those other kit and I like the MR2 and the 360 Spyder anyways. It is nice to know that I can combine them together. "

yeah right

Hey guys, let's give everyone the benefit of the doubt. You know there are some conversion kits (not Ferrari) that actually bolt on and off and can go back to the original like the Geiger for example.
    www.kitcarlist.com

Yeah, I may just be on here a little while, but I have been reading the forums before I registered.

Man, just when I thought I made the mistake of registering for this forum, I actuallly see polite kit car people reply also.

I would say this forum is one side very helpful kit car people and the opposite side is a bunch of kit car people who think they know something someone else doesn't know they act like they are super better. You know, just because you are replicating cars of the rich doesn't mean you have to replicate some of their behaviors.

Thanks for those that have been very polite and helpful.

And for the person that quoted me regarding the simple bolt-on, what's wrong with the honesty? That's all I can do so far. If you are thinking that it was mentioned of this kit being the top choice, that was not it. I know that EXTREME has a kit that is the most accurate since they had real 360panels to replicate. But we don't have the Peugoet 406 coupe here, I didn't know what the heck that was until I looked it up. So is this the greatest 360 replica, I don't know. I just know it is best for me since it is on a budget, reasonable, and available.