Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Air Dynamics 355 kit?

Air Dynamics 355 kit?

Anyone ever hear of this kit? It is 355 coupe non stretch.
    1961 Ferrari 250 GT California. Less than 100 made. My father spent 3 yrs restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion, it is his life.<br />It's his fault he didn't lock the garage<br /><br />BobbyD

Re: Air Dynamics 355 kit?

I have never heard of that name before, Do you know if they have a website or where they are located?.

I just know that there is a guy in Richmond Va selling one. Is there anyone in that area that could check it out for me.

BobbyD
    1961 Ferrari 250 GT California. Less than 100 made. My father spent 3 yrs restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion, it is his life.<br />It's his fault he didn't lock the garage<br /><br />BobbyD

Did he actually send you any information? All I got was 6 pics. Period. Not a word beyond the pics. Looks alot like the 'ol B&B if you ask me.

Anyway, something stinks with this guy... Look closely at the pics. They are OLD, tattered and have stains on them. My guess is they've been sitting around a while. Maybe he's selling the new STEALTH 355 kit... It arrived, you just can't see it! OR your money!

DKOV -

Yeah something does smell about this. The pictures don't even match the description. It is a convertible and he sent me coupe pics. It did remind me instantly of the BB kit.
    He sent me just one word answers to my questions. But he said I am welcome to check it out in person. I was/am hoping the guy is just an idiot. Thats why I have a post looking for someone in Richmond Va.

Re:Air Dynamics 355 kit?

I was reading the old threads and came across this one!! thought it was worth a trip down memory lane..... Boy have we come a long way on this topic!!! Now The AD355 has become THE 355 to build!!
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

The guy in Richmond, VA got his kits from John Watson at Air Dynamics. The guys name is John Hayes. He has done 4 or 5 kits so far. It is a hobby for Hayes. He is primarily a real estate developer. Sells them on eBay. He has not done one in a little over a year now. It is not B & B.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

If you all want a treat, hear this. John Watson is building a car for a fellow named Jim. It is destined to become a show car and was delivered today to Johnís shop in Tennga, Georgia. Jim took a used Pontiac SSE and cut it up to make his car. The Fiero was put on jack stands in Jims shop and everything was removed. The Fiero had the floor hump removed and a flat floor installed, Jim then put the complete drive train into the Fiero using the SSE cradle, he also cut and fitted the dash, front seats, console, almost everything from the car into the new interior space of the 355 kit. He even used the steering column and front suspension. It has all of the big brakes and horsepower needed to move his toy. It can be driven as is. The entire chassis is freshly painted and looks new. John will begin to install his body this week. Professional photographers were hired for almost every step of the build to date. New Ferrari 355 wheels and tires are on the car and it looks and sounds awesome. Jim even used a 348 muffler to have the correct exhaust.

This is going to be a masterpiece. Photos next week of the Body installation.

Dave

I can't wait to see it... John's been calling me and demanding me to come and participate. I'm considering... Sounds incredible!

DKOV -

John's been calling you?