Thread: hi everyone

hi everyone

hi everyone,
    just found out about the site from pennocks fiero site. i have been looking for a kit car site....cool. i'm building a 25th. anniv. coutach...still got a way to go. look forward to talkind to everyone.

Re: hi everyone

Hi lambobro, Welcome:

I am building a 25th as well, What stage are you at with your build?

i have the body mounted,wheels,wing,lids. I'm working on the doors and headlights(two hardest parts). I havent done anything to the inside yet, i'm running the v6, but i pumped it up a bit. i have the tires and rims mounted. i dont get to work on it as much as i would like. i have kids and the car is a project for the two boys and i. i bought mine from IFG, where did you get yours? i live in sacramento,ca. what about you?
    nice to talk to you. i look forwrd to conversing with you alot more...hey, now you are my "lambobro" ;D
    see ya,
    lovin countaches
    lambobro

Hey lambobro,

I am around the same stage as you with my build, I have the doors working and have just started on the headlights. I got my kit from Exotic Rebodies, I am quite happy with the kit however I need to fix a few little things on their body. I am in Nova Scotia Canada.

Trevor

Hi everyone, I'm from Medicine Hat,Alta. I'm building a countach 5000. Someday I hope to be driving it right now I barely am finished laying up the body.Somedays I wish I would of bought a kit :-/

Hi Paul, I havn't heard from you in a while... Do you have any updated pictures of your project? Don't give up, can have come a long way....

Felix