Thread: opinions on the company Fiero Conversions

opinions on the company Fiero Conversions

Hello all, I saw an add for the company Fiero conversions, and was intrested in what any one has so say about there products and service. I was intrested in there 355 and testarossa kits. Was the quailty of the fiberglass good and are the prices decent. Thank for the ??? help.

Re: opinions on the company Fiero Conversions

Hey: I have there 98/99 catalogue, I was thinking of getting my Countach kit from them a few years ago, I am sure glad I didn't. There customer service is extremley bad, They don't return calls, I think both those kits are around $9000.00 CDN. I don't know what there asking for them now.
    In my opinion I would not deal with them.

Stay away from them... They are bad news.... If it sounds to good to be true... guess what??? Bad products(cheaply made) and really bad customer service.... I drive from Halifax to Windsor and back on a long weekend just to get ripped off....

When I was doing my research I called them, they didn't return my call. I tried them again a few months later and they did return my call, but wanted money for a catalog.

I got the 2001-2002 catalog and some of the kit must be shipped from the U.S. like the VT replica,Artero and the Countach bolt on looks like it from Mac's .
    The price for the 355 coupe is $7500 Cnd. conv add $3500 and the Testarossa is $9500 Cnd.
    I haven't delt with them but if your located near windsor I would look at a unfinished one first before you buy one. If your lucky enough and they have the model you like in stock(and you don't live close by) you could ask one of the members who live close by to go down and look at it for you to verify the Quality.
    www.xvelocity.com

I DROVE THERE ONCE LAST SUMMER ARRANGED TO MEET SUE THERE SHE WAS THE ONE I TALKED TO ON THE PHONE COUPLE OF TIMES ...GOT THERE SHE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND SOME GUY SAID HE WAS BUILDER SHOWED ME AROUND 2 BAY SHOP WITH PARTS ALOVER FLOOR THEN TOOK ME TO A HOUSE TO SHOW ME A FERRARI WHEN I WAS THERE ABOUT LAMBOS..TOLD ONLY DONE A COUPLE IN WHOLE TIME THERE SO COULDN'T TELL ME ALOT ..NOT GOOD IMPRESSION AND SUE NEVER DID CALL BACK AFTER
    CHOP TOP

RJONES, WOW... that story is almost identitial to mine.... Here's a little bit of what happened to me, when I went to get my kit... After a few phone calls from Halifax we made arrangements for me to pickup my Kit on the long weekend in Aug... After driving 2300KM's non-stop (two drivers). We arrived in windsor. we coun't fine Walker Rd. So we called Sue. After a few tries we finely got ahold of her and she told us witch way to go and that she would meet us there. Will...three hours later, these two girls show up in a camero...now we were starting to get preasured for time. We still had a long drive back to Halifax... Like RJONES said it was a two bay garage, with allot of parts laying around... but I did not see a 328 Kit anywhere. She starting showing pictures of customer's cars and talking about what they were working on. When finially I got a word in, I ask were is my Kit? She look at me and said she forgot we were coming up this weekend..... all she had was one lieing in a corner... I said I'll take that one, I'm not going back empty handed. (mistake on my part).
    So, with out being crated, we put it in the back of the half ton and trap the kit in... Then when it came to money, she ripped use off there as will.... We could not wait to get out of there and head for home...

Hello all, Thanks for the help, it looks like there are alot of bad things to be said about this company.I ordered a information video and build instruction manuel for there testarossa kit.It took a week for them to give me a price. The video came in this weekend and it is junk, > the instruction manuel is just a bunch of drawings that you can't read because they copied them too many times, and the video is just a red testarossa driving around, no building pictures any where. I will be calling them on monday just to let them know they are not getting any of my business.