Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 360 MORE

360 MORE

I found that
    http://www.mr2kits.co.uk/

ONE MOREOVER
    BIENTOT UNE REPLIQUE 360 OU UNE  430

Re: 360 MORE

yieks...that's a "cute" one....hahahahaha....they shouldn't have done it ....with extreme's 100% perfect coupe and DNA's convertible there won't be too many people going for this one. It looks all wrong....

Personally I like it. It is nice to see some innovation coming to the industry. Keeping in mind these are replicas and given the Donor .. i say it sould be a real nice package for the MR2 fans.

More choice. Everything doesn't always have to be 100% to be a nice package...
    Look at the Mirage 355, beautiful car, not 100%
    and DNA has certainly proved the scale of the car doesn't need to be 100% to have a stunning product.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

The Mr2 body looks fine because it was designed that way using millions of dollars from Toyota.

The 360-Mr2 doesn't look good in my humble opinion because the 360 styling was designed fro a longer car with a longer wheelbase. Anything else, just doesn't look right.

Not every car will look good shrunken down, no matter how beautiful it is in standard form.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob123
    yieks...that's a "cute" one....hahahahaha....they shouldn't have done it ....with extreme's 100% perfect coupe and DNA's convertible there won't be too many people going for this one. It looks all wrong....
    EXTREMES kit is not 100% just the fact that it is missing the rear LED makes it not 100% not to mention the engine in the the front...etc. It also depends on price if this kit is dirt cheap some people will go for it.

it is not "missing" the rear brake light...you can put it in yourself if you want. You also have to cut the holes for the lights etc. so this is the same...some people put them in and some not. And with 100% I just meant that they moulded off all panels off the real car. They made the donor car fit the (original) panels and not the other way round. Of course it is not 100% to the genuine car...otherwise it would be a genuine Ferrari... but the dimensions of it are correct with only very minor differences...

Now, the 360 based on the old MR2 must be all wrong...as it is a way smaller car. Sure there will be people who will buy it...but with other almost perfect kits out there it won't be easy. Just what I think...my .02 cents...

not bad, personally dont care if its not 100%, providing it looks good. If its easy to build as the 355, it will get a lot of people interested. and that good for the industry right!

i agree that it is good for the industry and i welcome the brand.

I did see the kit in VERY early stages and thought it looked pretty kool.

It has a good width/overall size and looks like it will be a practical build.

Anyone who knows Dave will vouch for his commitment to his customers.

This combined with a competitive price will most certainly make it an attractive build for potential buyers of the 360 replica.

If I had not just brought my f355 - this would have certainly been a car for me.

WOW i like it! Cant wait to see the finished article!