Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on BullRider's Countach

Update on BullRider's Countach

A few more update shots... She's coming together now!!!

Dropping off the center console for upholstering today. Hoping to get the lights mounted in the next couple of days and then I'm moving onto the interior and dash.
    Meddle not with the affairs of the Dragon, for you are crunchy... and taste good with ketchup.<br />http://www.rc-sub.com/resources/grap...ni/avatar2.jpg

Re: Update on BullRider's Countach

I cant wait to see how the finnished car will look, you are gonna have so much fun
    www.lazymansguideto.com<br /><br />The Lazy Way To Learn

Bob, looking Great!! Remember if you need help, just give me a ring...

Felix,

I need your help with the parking brake install whenever you get the chance. I'm home tonight working on the car from around 7 till 10 (I hope) I should be picking up some e-brake springs from Sandy's this afternoon hopefully. Even if I don't get the springs, we can run the cables and get the handle installed, etc. You game?
    Meddle not with the affairs of the Dragon, for you are crunchy... and taste good with ketchup.<br />http://www.rc-sub.com/resources/grap...ni/avatar2.jpg

Bob, no problem... After TKD I will be there...

Wow! Nice I can't wait until my car is Red!!! Im jealous!!

Bullrider, the car is looking freakin awesome!
    excellent job man!

More progress... Got my headlights in last night:

I must say... I think I like mine better...

A bit more progress:

Headlights are in! Just need to epoxy the brackets to the body for a 100% solid mount.

A little side project. I made a steering wheel center out of a scrap of Sintra Board and a spare emblem that I had laying around. Looks much better in real life and really finished off the steering wheel.

I'm hoping to have my taillights installed tonight along with my marker lights and headlight wiring.

Those Angel Eyes are damn sexy!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BullRider
    More progress... Got my headlights in last night:

I must say... I think I like mine better...

A bit more progress:

Headlights are in! Just need to epoxy the brackets to the body for a 100% solid mount.

A little side project. I made a steering wheel center out of a scrap of Sintra Board and a spare emblem that I had laying around. Looks much better in real life and really finished off the steering wheel.

I'm hoping to have my taillights installed tonight along with my marker lights and headlight wiring.

Headlights are wired in, taillights are installed. I've started cutting templates for glass and I hope to get them dropped off tomorrow at the glass shop. Picking up my center console and carpet from the upholstery shop on Monday.

Yes, I know my license plate lights aren't wired in yet.. they will be tonight.