Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saleen S7, A car that needs a kit.

Saleen S7, A car that needs a kit.

Browsing today I found it striking me oddly that...theres no replica for a Saleen S7...Anyone know of one? or find it odd that nothings being worked on?

Re: Saleen S7, A car that needs a kit.

WHY?

Really why would we need this?

i think we don't need one. guys stick with the lambo's and ferrari. they are gorgious

I agree, why, why I say, the saleen has great performance but man is it ugly.

i find the saleen dated, old school looking. the biggest problem i see is all the vent ribs. If they cleaned those up and made some of the lines a little more flowing curvy they've got an updated winner.

the GTM is a good alternative. I just wish the GTM was more cab forward like the saleen.
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Bobi1

My favourite pic of the fish... ups... Saleen S7

Wow, I'm surprised to read these responses! IMHO, the Saleen is a really stunning car, just as beautiful as a Lambo or a Ferrari, and definitely more exotic looking than the Ferrari 360/430. I would definitely choose the Saleen S7 over the McLaren F1.

I agree. I believe the saleens design is far superior to that of alot of the ferrari's and lamborghinis out there...I'd rather have a saleen S7 vs an Enzo, MC12, Veyron, or the Mclaren F1. The Saleen is very unique where as most other high-end ultra cars have the same basic design...save the Veyron which just looks like a Tick imo.

Bobi1

Saleen S7 is rip-off of McLaren F1, Hispano-Suiza and K-1 Evoluzione's rear end. : Sure it's design is good but we already know 95% of it's design features from previous cars...

Hey no need to get upset, like I said many times no one can design a car that everyone likes. I like the mosler over the saleen. I've seen the S7 in person and it is not as nice looking in person as it is on paper. Just my humble opinion. The car is very large in person kind of like the first time you see and diablo but instead of wow it's big but exotic. My reaction to the S7 was wow it's big and somewhat hideous. The long tail just reminded me of '60's LeMans cars and I've been turned off ever since. Very, Very nice car with awesome performance. If someone gave me one I would be the proudest guy in the world. If I had to sink my own money or blood and sweat into building one, there are at least a dozen cars I'd rather do.