Thread: stoneligh kit car show 6/7 may uk

stoneligh kit car show 6/7 may uk

the stonligh kit car show is on this weekend, its the big one, so many new cars will be on show, i want to see the roy kelly 250gto replica on a 944. a customer finished extreme 360's ,rangeover kits.
    theres always a new surprise at the show too.
    who going and on what day?

Re: stoneligh kit car show 6/7 may uk

unfortunatly my car wont be there as i still carnt drive and i have took my driveshafts of now, going to try and get down there if i can perswade my mate to come so he will drive, hopefully come on monday.

Im going down on Sunday. Got day release from her indoors.

She's not too happy though as my attention has now gone from being isolated in the garage to venturing outside. I've tried to explain but she just doesn't understand ??? Its got that bad I've even had to get a fridge in the garage to store my beer as she was refusing to bring it out to me ;D Wont refuse to sit in the car when it's finished though I bet.

I will be there with the 308 (provided the clutch holds out) on plot 55B the Extreme Replica Club. Yes, yes I know the 308 isnt an extreme so its a good job we said any cars are welcome!! The 355 still needs new coilovers and a covering of red before it can be driven!

So then, anyone with a replica can come over & park on the stand. All are welcome, DNA, Extreme, RKC, B.A.D, F Factory, Anyone. We should have Ashleys Marquee up & I plan on bringing a bbq and some burgers etc. I will be there sun & monday so come over & say hello, even if it is just to give me stick for not getting my 355 finished!

Ash has invited the genuine 360 in the pics for people to compare, but its not confirmed if he can make it yet. The yellow 360 will be on the club stand.

I will attach a map of the show ground with our plot marked up, but its basically just inbetween the main kit car entrance and the entrance to car park 1.
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

please post lots of pictures of the stuff we all love to see but sadly will probably never get in the USA

I was gonna have a stand at the show For my dvds but at the last minute we decided to pull out cos they could only stick our stand in the carpark? wtf i asked if we could have a stand in doors and they said no.
    So i thought this is what happens when you book late.
    Any ways Desilva and Drew and eveyone else on the forum you guys will regognize me cos ill be wearing my lazy man t shirt if it gets printed in time lol.
    www.lazymansguideto.com<br /><br />The Lazy Way To Learn

I'll be there both days in my Phantom GTR...
    Rich
    http://www.ricola.co.uk

I'll be there Sunday!

Gun Metal F355 (Dave Jones) at the Italian Rep Club (only if dave makes an appearance himself)

It will be kool to check out the extreme 360 - its way out of my price range - and is becoming an object of desire!

wheres 25k when you need it?