Thread: F355 LOADED UP AND READY FOR THE BODY SHOP

jcnolfi

F355 LOADED UP AND READY FOR THE BODY SHOP

Well tomorrow is the big day. I already have her (F355 Kit) loaded up and on the trailer to haul to tampa to have all the body and paint work done. Now all I have to do is to sit and wait for the next month in a half. Fly Yellow is the color I went with. I want to be alittle different. Red looks the best but everyone seems to go with that color. Which will give me time to figure out and start setting aside money for the interior and dash and ect.?

Question 1, what kind of seats are everyone using? Or are you just having the original Fiero seats recovered? Also for the middle console and dash and door panels? I'm really interested in Dave's. I hope he sells them

Question 2, I'm having a problem getting my headlights to pop up. They light up but will not come up. I've tried to use the manual way and turn the round thing by the lights, but no luck. They feel like they are bolted down, very stiff.

Question 3, What are people here using for door handles for the outside. I have that area trimmed out but not sure what to use as a handle. Or would it be easier to go with door poppers?

Thank you for help. Everyone has been great on this site and it's helped me answer tons of questions and gave me ideas and ect. I'll be posting pics every now and then while it's getting worked on.

Re: F355 LOADED UP AND READY FOR THE BODY SHOP

where did you get your 355 kit from?

I DEMAND AN UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by jcnolfi
    Well tomorrow is the big day. I already have her (F355 Kit) loaded up and on the trailer to haul to tampa to have all the body and paint work done. Now all I have to do is to sit and wait for the next month in a half. Fly Yellow is the color I went with. I want to be alittle different. Red looks the best but everyone seems to go with that color. Which will give me time to figure out and start setting aside money for the interior and dash and ect.?

Question 1, what kind of seats are everyone using? Or are you just having the original Fiero seats recovered? Also for the middle console and dash and door panels? I'm really interested in Dave's. I hope he sells them

Question 2, I'm having a problem getting my headlights to pop up. They light up but will not come up. I've tried to use the manual way and turn the round thing by the lights, but no luck. They feel like they are bolted down, very stiff.

Question 3, What are people here using for door handles for the outside. I have that area trimmed out but not sure what to use as a handle. Or would it be easier to go with door poppers?

Thank you for help. Everyone has been great on this site and it's helped me answer tons of questions and gave me ideas and ect. I'll be posting pics every now and then while it's getting worked on.
    Sent you a PM -

Quote Originally Posted by jcnolfi

answer 1: Use the fiero seats and mr mikes seat recoving kit (mrmikes.com) his kit comes with everything you need to do to cover your fiero seats with leather and you can even add in the prancing horse logo.

question 2: are you using the fiero headlights?

answer 3: I used the stock fiero door hinges and made a custom bracket. door poopers are easier but I like having the handles in the door.