Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone know about this bently kit

Re: anyone know about this bently kit

he is buddy of A concepts, the kit is a good start, but a "replica" that would be pushing it a bit. More of a "lookalike" me thinks

Well on the pics is  not a Lincoln its a older BMW 7 series with the kit  ???

A word from the wise, I would not buy a car thats advertised as one thing but shown another.... Who wants a bently anyways? lol jk

I would wait untill a more established kit comes out. The back end of that kit is way off.
    Like detroitbrit said, its a good start but its got a way to go yet.
    www.lazymansguideto.com<br /><br />The Lazy Way To Learn

I have talked to this guy on several occasions, and he seems legit. And he is a nice guy. Im not sure how much of a friend of Robert's he is, but they do know each other.

What do you mean "he's a Nice guy"? Just because you spoke to him on the phone you determined that he is ok to deal with? "Nice guy's" are the ones you need to look out for.

It means just what I said. My opinion is he is a nice guy. Im not saying buy something from him because I say he is a nice guy. He emails me damn near every week with updates on various things he is working on. He seems to know what he is doing. But if you purchase something from him I cant say if you will get any support, and im pretty sure there will not be an assembly manual.

He replied to my e-mail as well. I think it is an interesting kit, if I did not have soo many other things going on, I would try one. Lincolns are nice and have absolutely no resale value. You can pick up a lot of low mileage, older professional owned cars for relatively inexpensive dollars. I can not speak as to whether to do business with him or not, at least he has replied to my e-mail which is more than I can say for a lot of other kit businesses.

I Love the idea of using a Towncar - around here, low mileage late model towncars are Very cheap. But it looks like this guy has pics of the BMW mixed in withe the towncar bodykit auction. Before I laid down any money, I'd make a visit to verify that the actual parts I was buying would fit the towncar, then pay and take them when I left... of course, I'd do this with ANY body kit, not just his .....