Thread: F355 by Cool Custom Cars? Anyone done business with them?

F355 by Cool Custom Cars? Anyone done business with them?

Hey guys I emailed this company today but they havent replied yet. Reason is my friend wants to do a F355 thats as close to the real thing as possible. He is wanting a coupe too, and by looking at this site it looks nearly as real as it can get. If anyone has any insight to this company I'd love to see some comments!

This pic is very nice...

Thanks guys,
    Jeff

Re: F355 by Cool Custom Cars? Anyone done business with them?

I've tried to contact them regarding their drop down headlight system, but they don't respond.

I heard they were getting out of the replica stuff. As for a 355 kit AD is the only way to go.

Oh pick me we are in the middle of a Cool CustomCars 355 Spyder, OK where to start, First off getting ahold of Ron is rather difficult. after that you have to wait forever to get your parts. the Body needs a ton of work. this kit was splashed off a poor kit and then reworked SOME of the flaws and built doors to use with separate rockers. For example the driver side wheelwell is smaller than the pass side so the tire is really close on the driver side. Also Ron will be your best friend until he gets your money. In my case 4-6 weeks for complete kit, but it it took 5 months for some parts and over a year to get the rest of the parts after he was paid in full
    The AD is a better choice by far but I guess you live and learn
    If you can drive it home your not racing it hard enough<br />Toys,06 Mustang GT conv. 90 Mustang GT, 84 Mustang GT dragcar, 80 Thunderbird, 87 Fiero, 85 Fiero

ok so AD355 would be the way to go? but do they build a whole roof like the one i pictured? Thanks so much for the info on cool custom cars, we wont deal with them now. AD doesnt have a good website, at least i dont think so, does anyone have any info on the F355 and is it most exact? fully stretched and all?

FunnyWheels is the one to talk too. And yes you get a full roof with the AD355 just like what is pictured. Also it is the most accurate kit in the world since John used real Ferrari parts to make the molds, I saw the real parts at his shop. And John easy to get ahold of and will always help answer a question, even after he gets your money. His website is not really great but John is not much of a computer guy, hes a fiberglass guy. But in fairness he did take awhile to get all of our parts, almost a year. But all in all John Watson is a great guy and will become your friend, one of the few good people in the kitcar field.