Thread: Murcielago replica

Murcielago replica

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am new to the site and canot find any threads with the relevant info.

Does anyone know if the outfit called "Eagle1racecars" is in any way genuine?
    Has anyone had dealings with them?

Can you point me to any other threads about these guys?

Thanks in advance

Re: Murcielago replica

we need a little more info on this producer or builder.

Like:
    Location?
    Kits being offered?
    Pricing?

If the location is a PO box, DONT SEND MONEY!
    If they are offering kits that sounds to good to be true then mostlikely it is!
    If the price is to good to be true then it IS to good to be true and likely a LIE!

I've not been duped over on a kit car, I'm dealing with a company that makes kits and has a good track record! But your asking a great question and I hope we can shed some light on them and help you and other potential builders/buyers!

Jeff

http://www.eagle1racecars.com/

Their kit is a modified Triangle G Murci (not the recent one, but the older version: http://www.kitcar.com/triangle/ ). There's nothing wrong with this, it's just worth mentioning. The Triangle G kit is a nice looking car, but nowhere near accurate. I assume eagle1 tried to make it more authentic in their update. Obviously, the widebody kits are modified quite a bit. At any rate, before you buy, I'd try to see their finished car firsthand. Try to get a straight on view of the profile of the car, as I usually think this is the best indicator. Lots of kits look great from the front, rear, or 3/4 view, but the profile is a giveaway that it's a kit. Best wishes; keep us posted on what you decide!

wow I think I am closer to venezuela than to WA state!

Company making the car is:-

Steve McGowan
    Eagle1racecars
    6213 192nd Street NE
    Arlington
    WA 98223

Price??? .... 45k-125k

Can anyone living in the area confirm their true existence?

425-241-3030 Call them and find out if they exsist. I'm pretty sure they do by looking at their site, as for their reputation thats another animal.

Do not trust "Eagle1"... Steve is not professional...he only took my "down payment" and never heard back from him. He never delivered a car... I just want to let you know this guy is a scam... do not fall for his tricks. After a few weeks of him not answering emails or calls, steve had the nerve to ask for monthly payments to store the car even after I sent him a contract ending our agreement. Please please, dont let this man fool you...

wow..be careful....I just checked their site and looked at their 360 replica ... I've been to the "Extreme" factory in England .. and that pic I would say is their company! It's the yellow 360 demonstrator from Extreme Cars! you can see it is a right hand

i would dump them and buy a kit or unfinished one from dna on this board then get a well known guy to build the car. someone who has expierence, proven skills, and well known by other board members. i would go for dean from whodeanie customs. it would be worth it to give him a call. he will do anything you need. otherwise if you get rip off like me then you will be paying 2 to 3 times more later on down the road. why not get it done right the first time around and save yourself ALOT of headaches and money. heres his link below. i highly recommend his work.

http://www.madmechanics.com/the-mall...opening-in-ga/