Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey! I am a tire kicker, where is Extreme, dead or something?

Hey! I am a tire kicker, where is Extreme, dead or something?

Has any heard from Extreme? I hope the AUDI guys haven't knocked on his door. ???

Re: Hey! Is Extreme Dead?

They are working.
    Extreme is working on and maintaining 4 projects why on earth would they waste their time talking to people (like You) 99% of whom will never buy anything. I love how you guys complain that there are not enough updates and yet you want to waste their time with B.S. and dumb questions. Extreme can take care of themselves just show them your money if you have any?

i had contact with ash today( not in a gay way :-*)
    i think he doesnt come on here much as all the same people say the same things week after week

I agree it gets ridiculous, let the guys work...

This site is also full of a bunch of older type kits that Extreme is not concered with. I bet if this site was dedicated to younger and more contemporary exotics they would be more involved in the community, not that they aren't enough already, i think they have done their due diligence by making you aware of their company and now they will do what they do best and make kits. Kits that hopefully most of the tire-kickers on this site will be purchasing....

Extreme will post when he feels he has enough work to post about. I dont mean to sound sharp with you however would you rather he posted every little smidgen of work he did or would you rather he posted when he has some good progress to show? Be patient.
    Patience is a virtue, now, it aint one of mine but I along with everyone else still have to wait.

Just let them get some work done and then you can just view or view to purchase the fruit of their labour.

A bump of the thread entitled "Extreme Murci" would have been better than starting a completely new one.

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me how far our society has degenerated. Gone are the days of civility. It seems all people want to do is make insulting statements. I made a small (joking) comment about extreme and I get attacked and criticized by someone who doesn't even know me.

For all you know, I could have won the Powerball lottery, or inherited millions from mommy and daddy. So let me ease your mind. I will be happy to put my financial assets up against yours any day.

I have a Mortgage and Real Estate business and I know all about people coming around acting like they are going to buy. I hate people who waste my time. However, that does not describe me. I want to buy the Extreme when it is ready, but I am still human. I hate to wait.

So forgive me for being human.

Extreme has a 406 based 360 available right now buy it! Whats stopping you? Wait you want the coupe right? No you want the Murci? if you want the murcie TG Gen 2 is available now in USA get it.

Please read the title of this thread you gave them a low blow, and i personally think they are doing damn good work. Perfection has its price.

Quote Originally Posted by murcielago123
    Wow, it never ceases to amaze me how far our society has degenerated. Gone are the days of civility. It seems all people want to do is make insulting statements. I made a small (joking) comment about extreme and I get attacked and criticized by someone who doesn't even know me.

For all you know, I could have won the Powerball lottery, or inherited millions from mommy and daddy. So let me ease your mind. I will be happy to put my financial assets up against yours any day.

I have a Mortgage and Real Estate business and I know all about people coming around acting like they are going to buy. I hate people who waste my time. However, that does not describe me. I want to buy the Extreme when it is ready, but I am still human. I hate to wait.

So forgive me for being human.

Then if you won the lottery or inherited millions why don't you go buy yourself a real murcielago and while your at it by me one too

P.S My favorite color is gun-metal silver with beige interior

Now hurry up and get it!!

murcielago123, how many times have you emailed him? or called him? or stopped by his shop? I can see this thread going to the trash can faster than you can think.

Next time PM him if you want to talk to him, he is very busy, doesnt have to post every little bit of progress everyday, I've learned that he is hit or miss sometimes. But he always responded to my email or PM's.

But NEVER post a thread with the subject line Is XXXX Dead, THATS DEGENERATE NATURE ON YOUR BEHALF.