Thread: DOES ANY ONE KNO????????

DOES ANY ONE KNO????????

DOES ANY ONE KNO OF A ROUND HEAD LIGHT CONV. FOR FIERO? I WANT TO DO ONE ON MY 308 KIT.......

Re: DOES ANY ONE KNO????????

still flip up but just round bulbs? I'd say the Miata or Porsche 928/944 models (I think). But the miata does for sure, but why not just modify the housing to hold a round bulb for the fiero?

Yeah, i still want pop up lights just round. my first thought was go to the junk yard and find some thing that might work! my second thought was miata lights. i saw a stock fiero with a guy that did just what i'm looking for but he did'nt tell how he did it or what parts he used! I don't want to start buying a bunch of parts and find i cant make it work. i don't think it would be to hard to do, i just wanted to find some one that has done it so i coud just copy it and not waste money and time......

When I was building my 328 I came up with a couple quick ideas,

Paint the rectangle to look round, tape circle in center and paint the rest.
    The other quick way was to make a shroud out of sheet metal.
    The last make a shroud and install the large round bulb.

HI all,

Mazda RX-7 1st generation will fit with small mods... No, I haven't done it but have seen and emailed a guy who has done this mod..... He usta have a website but stopped updating it once he sold his car....
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Look at this an modify yours to look this way an get the round lights

http://www.ferraripartsexchange.com/...htbucket_l.htm
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

You can custom mount these round conversion headlights in the stock bracket / bucket and upgrade to H4 bulbs - that's what I did (measure the space where the stock headlight fits to be sure this will fit yours). Just remove the stock hedlight and mount the conversion headlight in its place. You'll need to do a little fabrication but it's not a big deal. With a little work and imagination, you can make it look similar to the pic in the link IKR posted above. Since you're mounting it in the stock bucket, you can still use the factory screws to adjust the beam.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/I...D:100000274880

I wanted my 512BB to look authentic too

Thanks All!!! this is going to help a great deal!!!!!!!!