Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Mikes kitcar......WTH??

Mr. Mikes kitcar......WTH??

Hi all,

While doing a lil cleaning in my favorites, weeding out dead and not using any more linx, I decided to go to Mr. Mikes site to see what he may have on sale... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what's this new link at the bottom, says " What's new?" Ok, to convincing to not click on it........hehe.... So without further ado....... Check out this link: http://www.mrmikes.com/Lambo.htm I dunno any details on this new kit at all, or if it is even going into production... I know what you know, and that is what is seen on the site! OH!! I think that we should maybe appoint someone to email him and then come back and share info with us...... I think so cuz Mr. Mike has an outstanding reputation in the fiero community for good work and fair pricing, and it would be a shame for him and us if we were to flood his email box, making him angry ya know.......
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Re: Mr. Mikes kitcar......WTH??

Im pretty sure he is going to keep that one under wraps for a bit.

very nice find! I cant wait to see more of his work!

One more thing, the Gilardo looks like it would be an easy car to make molds of, and the flat window in the rear makes for easy reproduction... I really hope the best for his car! AND PRAY ITS A stretched not obvious standard wheelbase.

not much to stretch for a gallardo, its a very small car.

I get no page found
    www.kikkerbikes.com

http://www.mrmikes.com/lizardokit.htm

He's updated it today, but I think this link will be more of a permalink... I'm not all that impressed with the windsheild rack and the overall build

It looks like it is going to be a good looking kit, just (i.m.o) would have liked to see it stretched to fit the originals dimensions better. But he says it is an Gallardo inspired car only and done like it is for convenience and safety.

looking forward to see how it looks when its done.

Quote Originally Posted by lowboost
    http://www.mrmikes.com/lizardokit.htm

He's updated it today, but I think this link will be more of a permalink... I'm not all that impressed with the windsheild rack and the overall build
    What does your's look like? Why do you look at the negative side rather than the fact he is offering another option for a Fiero custom?

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

I love this idea!! From what I have read, and seen, this is a Gallardo "inspired" kit, not an "exact" replica. There are many Fiero owners looking for a relatively simple body kit for there cars. I think this will be a big seller, just because it is simple, but will still have that exotic flair!

REMEMBER......IT IS NOT AN EXACT REPLICA!!!!!!! Please just appreciate the fact someone is talented and mindful enough to make a simple "bolt-on" kit.

Looking forward to seeing updates!!!

Thats what I have and had... I sold the Supra to help fund my future kit car build. You asked me so there you have it.

I'm sorry, I guess I wanted it to look more like a real lambo... I guess the Lizardo will please fiero owners.

Didnt mean to shun the idea...