Thread: newbie needs help

newbie needs help

Hello I have been a fan of replica's for a long time and would like to start one, I have been thinking about what car to build and have always been a fan of the ferrari F355, but I live in toronto Canada and haven't been able to find anybody in Canada that sells 355 kits and my question is are there any dealers in canada that sell 355 kits, the main reason why i would like to buy from Canada is because it would be a lot cheaper and I'm worried about buying from the US due to the fee's (which might turn a $5k US kit into a $10K kit once over the border)Any help would be very helpful to me.

Re: newbie needs help

I know there's a few kit makers up there, I believe one guy was called Lucas? Made a 355 kit that I saw photos of in brown gelcoat/primer.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Re: newbie needs help

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMX
    I know there's a few kit makers up there, I believe one guy was called Lucas? Made a 355 kit that I saw photos of in brown gelcoat/primer.
    I remember that kit too but I didn't bookmark the site and have no idea what it is.