Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrenzo 360 Replica now in the US

Ferrenzo 360 Replica now in the US

For anyone interested, the Ferrenzo 360 now has a dealer in the us. Their web site is www.MR360KIT.com

Re: Ferrenzo 360

Looks awesome, too bad we canadian's didn't get the MRS :'(

I've seen a couple in Victoria and T O....

I myself would not choose to do this kit. Primary due to the small windshield of the mr2 as well as the smaller wheelbase. But it's certainly a lot less money to the high priced DNA kit that everyone is fussing so much about. The plus side to this kit is that it should be a breeze to assemble. No chassis modifications other than lowering the suspension and bolt on the wheel spacers.

My girlfriend ran into the dealer today that is handling the sales here in the US. For those interested his name is Richard Morris and his cell is 727-510-3689. I have not spoken to him myself. I just wanted to share this info on to the forum.

Re: Ferrenzo 360 Replica now in the US

Well, at last!

Someone from the states has put there money where there mouth is.

Good for you, all the best.
    Technical and hands on engineer

how is the ferrenzo kit different from the DNA....

can someone do a run down of the diffs?

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

from what DNA is saying his kit is more tapered an sleek to fit around the chassis ,so this mean it does not look like a person wearing a coat 3 sizes to big , look how thick the doors are on this kit then look at the DNA IT FIT THE CHASSIS better that is why the Ferrenzo kit make the windshield look real small
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops
    Between the High Priced DNA Kit and the MR360Kit ..... I say I take the DNA Kit ..... the MR360Kit finish is not to my liking!
    Well 8k for this kit is too much if DNA is more then they are way over priced. remember people this is only cheap to make fiberglass body panels only. At these prices you can buy a real car buy the time your Finnish.
    www.kikkerbikes.com

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    from what DNA is saying his kit is more tapered an sleek to fit around the chassis ,so this mean it does not look like a person wearing a coat 3 sizes to big , look how thick the doors are on this kit then look at the DNA IT FIT THE CHASSIS better that is why the Ferrenzo kit make the windshield look real small
    No I am confused. Both the DNA and this one use the same donor car, right? Both say theirs is 75.7 wide...so the same as the genuine one. Both do not change the windshield (or the frame at all)...which is WAY smaller than the genuine 360s......so then both must have huge doors, right??? Otherwise the middle of the car would look like a bottle neck....

Rob, werent people saying that about DNA's kit?,,,Im trying to remember, werent they saying it had very flared out fenders, extra curvy, i remember something being written about that...if im not mistaken. So maybe DNA's kit does make it "hourglass"-ish....??? and the MR360 is just standard so the doors are thick....and with the doors being thick it makes the windshield look smaller i guess...we need more pics...

Some side-by-sides would be great......