Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen F-Body F40 Kit

3rd Gen F-Body F40 Kit

Anyone have pics of the F40 built on the Firebird/Camaro donor?

Re: 3rd Gen F-Body F40 Kit

I haven't seen what you are talking about but I know you can get great deals around here on v8 camaro/firebirds with some body damage. They are much more prevalent than fieros. I would be very interested in seeing these as well.

Maybe that's what you are referring to?

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f40camzt3.jpg

LarryG

The K1 Evolution is the closest I have seen to a F40 on the F-Body..

Thanks for the pics, but neither one is what I was looking for. It was some time ago +/- 5 years and there was one for sale in Texas. It was red and the pictures were taken in a driveway under a tree. That F40 pic is on a Fiero. The kit was more F40 like than the K1. There have been some recent 308 and Testarossa kits on Camaros showing up on Ebay, thats what had me thinking about the F40 again.

if im not mistaken triangle g did both the fiero and f body f50 kits.it was at the knotts show back in the day.there used to be a splashed version in red that was in a thread on this fourm.are you shure it was an f40 and not an f50?

well I know extreme is doing great work and everything but I've send them an email a while ago and the said they where finishing the murcielago it's been 2 months now and it looks like finishing a car takes a while. Me and I think heaps of people on this forum are wondering how far the progress is. I know some members will probably say they'll keep us updated when the feel like it but it's been ages since we heard anything about the extreme murcielago

No, definitely a F40 Replica...

your not crazy i remember this "f40 on an f-body" yes it was red and i think it was for sale in texas. it was an f-40 and looked good, i know because i talked to the guy because i was going to buy it but he had already sold it.

oh yeah this car was for sale on lamborghinireplica.com but i dont see it in the sold section?