Thread: What do you think of my home built car

What do you think of my home built car

I got bored one day and after seeing a car similar to this I started designed one of my own, never thinking that I would build one. After about a year of it I finally built one. If you have seen one similar to this itís because there is a British car company called Ariel that started my design concept from. Itís powered by a supercharged Pontiac 3.8L @310Hp so I think at about 1500lbs this should fly. Well I will be going back home this labor day to finish the suspension and it will be a full rolling chassis.

http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t=53439

Re: What do you think of my home built car

I think if you could post a few photos for us to see in here it would be ever better.

Quote Originally Posted by slipondajimmy
    I think if you could post a few photos for us to see in here it would be ever better.
    from what I know you have to pay to be able to do that here kinda killed it for a lot. I also notice a lot less project being done here after that. Why does it matter we get to see his work this Way. Any Way nice job on the car. I like seeing personal cars being built good choice on engine also.

www.kikkerbikes.com
    www.kikkerbikes.com

Quote Originally Posted by FF355spider
    Quote Originally Posted by slipondajimmy
    from what I know you have to pay to be able to do that here kinda killed it for a lot. I also notice a lot less project being done here after that. Why does it matter we get to see his work this Way. Any Way nice job on the car. I like seeing personal cars being built good choice on engine also.

www.kikkerbikes.com
    To me that statement is one that is puzzling, ambiguous, or inexplicable at best. I suspect we would not have this site up and running for people to express a complaint or grievance complaining like a whining child if it werenít for those of us who contribute a little bit of cash to keep it going.

Who do you think pays for your free site anyway? It certainly is not the government or a rich uncle.

Mike, why not send Ari $10 and be part of the success?
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.