Thread: newbie looking for info!!

newbie looking for info!!

hi all
    im new here and to the world of kit cars i am looking for any information i can find about a kit car i have purchased (nivron nirvana) i was told only 5 were ever made can anyone shed some light.on the company or the model etc
    thanks all
    russ

apparebtly built by bwoc

Re: newbie looking for info!!

I can see why only 5 where made!! What is it built on and why did you buy it?

Welcome to the forum. I thought that car looked familiar!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nirvana-kit-ca...QQcmdZViewItem

I remember seeing it on the UK site. (I have a habit of looking there even though I'm here in the states.

I'm sorry , but I don't know much about them. I'm sure someone here must have an idea / info. There are a few people on the board with huge collections of kit car magazines so maybe someone will recognize it and chime in.

Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

its built on a ford as far as i can see!!
    the reason i bought- ;D have you seen another one like it?? i like things that are different the fact that it is ugly as hell at the moment doesnt realy make a diffrence it wont be when its done well not that bad anyway.
    its unique lol

I agree with you.

Don't pay any attention to those who don't care for the car.. That's the great thing about this forum. Everyone is doing WHAT THEY LIKE. Taste is a matter of preference. I think it's a pretty neat looking car. some updates and you'll turn some heads.

Personally, I think the large headlight openings "date" the car. It seems like older kits really had lager headlight openings. Maybe a smaller headlight opening, , some fins or vents behind it etc can update the front a little bit.

If it were me, I would make some changes to the headlight area. fabricate some vents in the area in front (and possibly behind) the front wheels. And something similar in front of the back wheels and rear apron.

I think it will be a fun project and for your first kit, (Unlike quite a few people on the forum), you have a good chance of actually driving it. For the price, you can't go wrong. (I think I did the conversion correct..)

Different is good.
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.