Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Murci kit car appears... (in USA)

Another Murci kit car appears... (in USA)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...QQcmdZViewItem

I see this guy is located in florida 8 or 9 hour drive for me personally. He claims its exact off the real car, with parts that will be able to work (bat wings for one) His grammar is bad (always something I notice right off which always makes me worry about sellers especially on ebay) also the lack of information in the description, however he did email me back right away and said he would email me more pictures later that night (never got them).

After seeing extremes progress theres not another murci replica that can touch it, but this one looks close to decent from the pics I've seen so far. If anyone knows anything about this seller please chime in and also fyi Triangle G has supposidly sold their molds to someone else in the USA, I cant confirm it, just hear say from other forums.

I hosted the pics off ebay to let you lazy guys take a look (or before LAMBO makes ebay delete his listing)

Re: Another Murci kit car appears... (in USA)

and looking at the front I've noticed one small detail, the headlights look wider than the regular car, also it doesnt have the small place under the lights on the front bumper like extremes and the real car has. Just thought I'd point that out.

the front is definately off, where the real cars front bumper curves around the hood (bottom part) its straight on this kit. Which isnt a big deal, possibly left straight to make it easy to line up the panels with the hood? I dont know, just waiting on a few more pics and to know what platform his putting it on (mostlikely a fiero )

Definitely not moulded from a real car. The bumpers would be the easiest bits to mould from & they aren't correct. Also the 'bootlid' is all wrong, it should be set into the back not flush smooth.

Also would that be his grammer or his grammAr that was questionable? Hehehe!! ;D Sorry!
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

dang man that hurts! I was typing as fast as I could.... no excuse no excuse lol. At least it wasn't as bad as his, you couldn't tell when one sentence began and one ended!

Also where the roof rolls back to the bat wing its not right there either. I believe he's using a diablo or similar windshield as it looks lower than the real one from the front pics, but I dont know without seeing more pics.

I think with the exception of the bootlid/rear deck which is smooth and it shouldnt be, the car looks OK.

The question is, is this guy legit? is he "real"? Is it all just some scam??

as others have said, Extreme is still the gold standard right now for the Murci....

Well i wantt to say respect for all the work extreme as done, but when are we actually gonna see a finished one?!

That's a first generation triangle g murci, is no were near pulled from the real car

Quote Originally Posted by sty3x
    Quote Originally Posted by jandw
    Well i wantt to say respect for all the work extreme as done, but when are we actually gonna see a finished one?!
    STFU and go visit extreme thread
    They're not done yet...so it's sort of a valid question. Take it easy.

If I am not mistaken, I am willing to bet it is Paul from Pauls exotics
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman